BY PANTENE #11 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

Buy on Target*
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Liliane B.
When I tried this product, I noticed a big difference as my hair became more shiny and nourishing 😉😉👧
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
My favorite conditioner . I've been using this product for a year...I have color treated hair and its also curly! The smell is great and it's also the right price.
maggie b.
Love it leaves my hair so silky smooth. I have seriously damaged hair because I dye it quite alot and I leave this in for 5 minutes once a week and my hair is so soft and I recommend this for anyone who has damaged hair love it so much it's worth the hype and worth the money xx
Tanisha D.
Its a good hait serum and it gives your hair a intence smoothness and amke ur hair look shiney.it also hep me to to hydrated my hair.
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
Got thirsty hair like mine? Your hair will eat this up! It moisturizes without weighing your hair down, amazing. I'm absolutely in love with this whole line. ❤❤❤❤❤
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Me encanta la fórmula de este acondicionador, hidrata muy bien mi cabello, soy una persona que se riza mucho el cabello, lo maltrato demasiado, pero con este acondicionador lo consiento y me ayuda a repararlo, si no fuera por este acondicionador, mi cabello sería un desastre, cuando decoloré mi cabello estaba tan seco y prove muchos productos que no sabía cuál usar para repararlo, hasta que descubrí este y me a salvado de tantas puntas abiertas, que ahora es mi favorito!, siempre que mis amigas me cuentan sobre los problemas con su cabello, le cuento sobre este acondicionador y también lo amaron como yo.
°💛💜🐉🎋UglyKe💜💛° T.
statesville
Oouu I love this product it helps me keep my hair hydrated and not have as much split ends it doesn’t compare to the rest this is the best it is long lasting and I would and will be buying again I love it I would recommend it
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I was gifted the gold set for Christmas and man...this has my curls "POPPING". It smells AMAZING and my hair felt great!
Due note that it's very easy to go too heavily with the gel so just use a little bit and once I finish my hair routine with the set I use a bit of oil over everything considering I have dry hair. If you're sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend this set at all. It didn't irritate my skin or anything all was good. I highly recommend this to every curly girl. I will say that if you're looking for a product that is all natural this is NOT it. I believe that the gel has alcohols and such but my hair didn't feel dry or anything because I used an oil to finish everything off. This has a five stars from me.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Love this product it is very easy to use and it keeps your skin/hair flawless looking. Works like a champion. I would totally buy this again and recommend to all you beauties! You must try this to know how effective it is
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Kalaeja F.
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Farhin S.
India
Does anyone know any site in India from where I can buy it? It's not available in my country. I really want to try it.😓