BY PANTENE #11 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

Buy on Target*
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff works great in curly hair! I've used it on my daughter every other day since receiving the voxbox. A little goes a long way in hydrating her 3a curly fro. I spray her hair with water and then apply a small amount of the butter. It was great for curl definition when wearing her hair out with a headband. Also worked with her two strand twists. Highly recommended.
Crystal G.
I received the Pantene Gold Series Influenster Box Complimentary.The Moisture Boost Shampoo in the Gold Series collection is powered by Pro-V nutrient blends, and protective conditioning and repair agents formulated to work together to improve moisture, strength, elasticity, smoothness and shine. As a Licensed Cosmetology Instructor I would be happy to recommend Pantene Gold Series for at home maintenance between salon visitsPantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme
Trenaye Y.
Athens, GA
My first impression of this product was a great one! I loved the scent and the moisturizing effects of the cream. The consistency, however, was too thick for my liking because you have to completely emulsify the product before you can use it. The first day I used it to style my hair and it was great, it even helped define my curls.the next day my face started breaking out from the oil in the product and now, 3 days after I originally styled by hair it's dry in texture but if you touch it you'll have oil on your hands. #gross I will be giving this product 2 more chances before I give up on it though.
Zina B.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product through my voxbox and I was genuinely surprised by the moisture and hold of this cream. I used it directly after washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner but used absolutely no leave in conditioner, just the cream and it held sooo well for about 4 days (all down). After that I just wore my hair in a pineapple for the rest of the week. I tried it again using a leave in conditioner and got even MORE use out of it. Oh btw, the whole line smells great
Latasha D.
This product is awesome when you want your curls to pop and bounce back. I used this product on my daughter's hair after washing and conditioning routine with pantone other products. It didn't leave and residue after a few days of wear. Once her curls became loose I just reapplied with a little water so that they would bounce back until wash day. I will definitely keeps using this product as part of her hair regimen for her curls.
Kirsten H.
I received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster. I thought my hair felt soft and moisturized after use. However, it is on the thicker side and if I used too much it would sit on my hair, which I didn't like. It weighed down my curls down. I have natural hair and I'm use to using a lot of product, so this was an adjustment. It does have a stronger smell, but I didn't think it was bad. Overall, this was a great product for when my hair was in braids or pulled back styles like a bun or ponytail, but I didn't think it was the best product for loose natural curls.
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
The Hydrating Butter Creme is my favorite of all three Pro-V Gold items.  I use it after my shower and only add about a dime size to my hair.  It smells great and it did help in taming my hair.  It also felt hydrating to my hair which almost never occurs with after shower cremes.  This is the item I reach for even on the days I am not washing my hair.  Will repurchase.
*I received item for free through the Influenster VoxBox* Pantene
Kayla M.
So I also received this product complementary from the Pantene Gold Series Vox Box and it was really nice. This cream smelled really good, and helped to define my curls a little bit but it's about on the same line as other leave ins. I wouldn't mind using it again, as it helped a little with my hair dryness and but I'm not sure about permanently adding it to my regimen or buying it again. The one think I really liked about it was the volume that it gave my hair, it was great. I think I need to try it again so I will update my review later. All in all decent but kinda mediocre.
Marie B.
Disclaimer: I received this product free for honest review from influenster.

The creme felt great, even the smallest bit of product went a long way I definitely recommend this product, along with the use of the shampoo and conditioner. The combination of these products resulted in my hair being soft, great smelling, shiny and my curls very defined. I definitely recommend this product!  Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme
LaTasha B.
OMG... this stuff is amazing. I used this on both my children and I and I just love the way that our curls turned. It's been a week since I've used this on my son's curls and they are still poppin'. I will definitely buy this in the future. Note: I used this after shampooing and conditioning with the products from the line. I was sent free products from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. #StrongIsBeautiful #PanteneGoldSeries #contest @Influenster
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Kalaeja F.
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Farhin S.
India
Does anyone know any site in India from where I can buy it? It's not available in my country. I really want to try it.😓