BY PANTENE #9 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

• Pantene is my favorite brand !! I love!! What is this pro...2 Answers
  • Is this product actually good for wavy/curly hair???1 Answers
  • Quiero probarlo!!!1 Answers
Susie H.
I received this product from Infuenster free of charge for testing and my honest opinion.

I'll be honest. When I first received this VoxBox I didn't have high hopes. I've used Pantene in the past; even their line that was for "women of color" and wasn't impressed. For me it didn't do anything and I moved on to other brands. However I was pleasantly surprised with this product. My favorite Pantene product has been the Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum. It I was the first product that I've ever actually used where I could tell the difference after just one use. I was obsessed but it seams as if it's been discounted as I can no longer find it easily. This creme however is just as good!!! It makes my hair so soft and manageable and is an overnight treatment just like my beloved serum was. I even forgot I was due for a perm because it left my hair in such a good state.
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
This stuff works great in curly hair! I've used it on my daughter every other day since receiving the voxbox. A little goes a long way in hydrating her 3a curly fro. I spray her hair with water and then apply a small amount of the butter. It was great for curl definition when wearing her hair out with a headband. Also worked with her two strand twists. Highly recommended.
Mia H.
I received the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme from Influenster. I wasn't sure what I would think about this product because I don't normally use Pantene products for my naturally curly hair. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the smell, the feel, and the way my curls looked after using the product. I like a lightweight defining creme so it doesn't weigh my hair down but sometimes those lack definition. With this product, I did not have that problem. I would absolutely buy this product on my own in the future. It's the right price point for curly girls who go through so many products on a regular basis. Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme
Zina B.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product through my voxbox and I was genuinely surprised by the moisture and hold of this cream. I used it directly after washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner but used absolutely no leave in conditioner, just the cream and it held sooo well for about 4 days (all down). After that I just wore my hair in a pineapple for the rest of the week. I tried it again using a leave in conditioner and got even MORE use out of it. Oh btw, the whole line smells great
Kirsten H.
I received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster. I thought my hair felt soft and moisturized after use. However, it is on the thicker side and if I used too much it would sit on my hair, which I didn't like. It weighed down my curls down. I have natural hair and I'm use to using a lot of product, so this was an adjustment. It does have a stronger smell, but I didn't think it was bad. Overall, this was a great product for when my hair was in braids or pulled back styles like a bun or ponytail, but I didn't think it was the best product for loose natural curls.
Ree J.
Shirley, NY
I absolutely loved this whole line of products. More than I could imagine. When I originally received my VoxBox and read about the products I didn't think It would be all that great honestly. I though, What does Pantene know about my Black Girl Magic Curls, but this buttercreme proved me wrong. The whole line (used along with my SIlicon Mix) had my curls super defined. I felt the formula was perfect for my low porosity fine hair that can't manage products that are too heavy but had just enough to truly my curls soft and lightweight.
LaTasha B.
OMG... this stuff is amazing. I used this on both my children and I and I just love the way that our curls turned. It's been a week since I've used this on my son's curls and they are still poppin'. I will definitely buy this in the future. Note: I used this after shampooing and conditioning with the products from the line. I was sent free products from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. #StrongIsBeautiful #PanteneGoldSeries #contest @Influenster
Marie B.
Disclaimer: I received this product free for honest review from influenster.

The creme felt great, even the smallest bit of product went a long way I definitely recommend this product, along with the use of the shampoo and conditioner. The combination of these products resulted in my hair being soft, great smelling, shiny and my curls very defined. I definitely recommend this product!  Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme
Moniqua S.
Disclaimer: I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster.
After I washed and condition my hair, I put in my leave-in conditioner and then used this hydrating butter-creme. Normally my hair does not like cremes nor will it absorb it, however, my hair said something different when I put this on it. May have to do with that fact that there's oil on it. I don't use the LOC method because of low porosity. I use LCO and this works well for that method. I followed this up with an oil blend and braided my hair up. Did not have much frizz either.
dyani h.
Palm Coast, FL
I like this product because of the smell and how compatible it is with the other products in the pro series. But I think it is a little to thick of a creme for my hair. I do find that this product works best after a fresh wash and conditioning with the other two gold series products, But by it self I do not like because of the thickness. I also find that the butter creme works best on wet hair. The thickness is a big thing for me because it doesn't absorb in my hair like I would like, it just sits on top of my hair for a little bit, but I do have low porosity hair so i think if the product was less thick it would work great in my hair!
Katravia F.
Leesburg, GA
Does it smell good?
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Paige O.
Charlotte
Does this styling cream provide enough hold and moisture on its own? Can it be used as a one product wash and go?
Yanelis C.
Pantene is my favorite brand !! I love!! What is this product? I recommend it
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp

Target