BY PANTENE #11 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

Buy on Target*
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I was gifted the gold set for Christmas and man...this has my curls "POPPING". It smells AMAZING and my hair felt great!
Due note that it's very easy to go too heavily with the gel so just use a little bit and once I finish my hair routine with the set I use a bit of oil over everything considering I have dry hair. If you're sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend this set at all. It didn't irritate my skin or anything all was good. I highly recommend this to every curly girl. I will say that if you're looking for a product that is all natural this is NOT it. I believe that the gel has alcohols and such but my hair didn't feel dry or anything because I used an oil to finish everything off. This has a five stars from me.
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Me encanta la fórmula de este acondicionador, hidrata muy bien mi cabello, soy una persona que se riza mucho el cabello, lo maltrato demasiado, pero con este acondicionador lo consiento y me ayuda a repararlo, si no fuera por este acondicionador, mi cabello sería un desastre, cuando decoloré mi cabello estaba tan seco y prove muchos productos que no sabía cuál usar para repararlo, hasta que descubrí este y me a salvado de tantas puntas abiertas, que ahora es mi favorito!, siempre que mis amigas me cuentan sobre los problemas con su cabello, le cuento sobre este acondicionador y también lo amaron como yo.
Feliciaann r.
I got the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series hydrating Butter Creme well a little sample in my Oprah Magazine i used it on a section of my hair to try it out and it was great my hair is thick and dry and this is for dry damaged hair i loved it has argan oil it really is a miracle cream smelled so good and made my hair soft and took away frizz and felt moisturizing im getting the full size great product.
Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
From reading the other reviews I can see I may be using this product incorrectly. I don't like a lot of product in my hair as African American hair has natural oils anyway so I always prefer a formula that doesn't weight my hair down. I'm seeing that this has been used as a leave in conditioner but I just put it in my dry hair a few times hair a few times for moisture before I put my hair up in my usual messy bun. I liked the feel of it, my hair eats up product pretty fast but I liked the smell as well. I'll keep it in my routine and try a braid out or twist out with it next time.
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
All my life has been used pantene, it is my favorite brand for hair care, I recently bought this cream to moisturize it and it has been fantastic. My hair is brighter and softer every dayPantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Deep Conditioner
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme really is one of those products you need to read all the directions first before using because it can be used incorrectly- but once you do it is life-changing! It smells so great, provided really smooth hair and is all around amazing!
Tábata B.
Woodbridge, VA
I didn't like the product at all. My hair got really heavy, it didn't help with hydration, it was hard to brush or combing my hair after using it.
I was really disappointed since I used other products from the gold line and loved them.
Tamara W.
Amazing leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I usually leave it on for about an hour with some added oils it smells amazing and their prices are great too. I love that I can use it for my natural hair as well as my extensions.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Thick creamy consistency gives me the slip I need to ensure I get all the tangled out. I purchased this at Walmart and I believe it was under $5. I will purchase this again. I like the way it smells.
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
I️ absolutely love this product, ever since trying I‎t I️ have fallen in love. The scent is way better than other leave in conditioners I️ have tried and the price is unbeatable. I️ want to try the overnight product next!
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Kalaeja F.
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Farhin S.
India
Does anyone know any site in India from where I can buy it? It's not available in my country. I really want to try it.😓