BY PANTENE #10 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

• Pantene is my favorite brand !! I love!! What is this pro...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? If so, what were your thoughts?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually good for wavy/curly hair???1 Answers
Aliyah S.
This product first and foremost smells soooo good !! like I'm in love with the smell! Someone even complimented me on it...a little weird yes I know. But anywho! It's soo hydrating and when I say ya girl hair be moisturized from just a little bit!! YAAAASSSSS!!!! recommend to all Queens out there! Go get you some girl!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I was gifted the gold set for Christmas and man...this has my curls "POPPING". It smells AMAZING and my hair felt great!
Due note that it's very easy to go too heavily with the gel so just use a little bit and once I finish my hair routine with the set I use a bit of oil over everything considering I have dry hair. If you're sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend this set at all. It didn't irritate my skin or anything all was good. I highly recommend this to every curly girl. I will say that if you're looking for a product that is all natural this is NOT it. I believe that the gel has alcohols and such but my hair didn't feel dry or anything because I used an oil to finish everything off. This has a five stars from me.
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Me encanta la fórmula de este acondicionador, hidrata muy bien mi cabello, soy una persona que se riza mucho el cabello, lo maltrato demasiado, pero con este acondicionador lo consiento y me ayuda a repararlo, si no fuera por este acondicionador, mi cabello sería un desastre, cuando decoloré mi cabello estaba tan seco y prove muchos productos que no sabía cuál usar para repararlo, hasta que descubrí este y me a salvado de tantas puntas abiertas, que ahora es mi favorito!, siempre que mis amigas me cuentan sobre los problemas con su cabello, le cuento sobre este acondicionador y también lo amaron como yo.
Daveenah M.
Columbus, OH
This has become a new staple/back-up for me in my regimen. I normally reach for shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie but this is good for when I run out or the store runs out of my fave moisturizer. It smells great (orange creamsicle) and does a good job at moisturizing my hair. It can leave a bit of a grease or oil residue on my hands and after after a while the wording on the tube starts peeling off and gets on my hands. Hopefully they get better packaging, I will have to take a star away. I would still recommend this product.
Luisiana F.
Richmond, VA
All my life has been used pantene, it is my favorite brand for hair care, I recently bought this cream to moisturize it and it has been fantastic. My hair is brighter and softer every dayPantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Deep Conditioner
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme really is one of those products you need to read all the directions first before using because it can be used incorrectly- but once you do it is life-changing! It smells so great, provided really smooth hair and is all around amazing!
Tabata B.
Woodbridge, VA
I didn't like the product at all. My hair got really heavy, it didn't help with hydration, it was hard to brush or combing my hair after using it.
I was really disappointed since I used other products from the gold line and loved them.
Tamara W.
Amazing leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I usually leave it on for about an hour with some added oils it smells amazing and their prices are great too. I love that I can use it for my natural hair as well as my extensions.
valarie g.
Magnolia
Works so good!! I have dry natural hair this product moisturized my hair like crazy!!!  Love it hands down and it doesn’t take much to get results!! This is one of my all time hair moisturizers I have repurchase it many times love it love it love it
Feliciaann r.
I got the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series hydrating Butter Creme well a little sample in my Oprah Magazine i used it on a section of my hair to try it out and it was great my hair is thick and dry and this is for dry damaged hair i loved it has argan oil it really is a miracle cream smelled so good and made my hair soft and took away frizz and felt moisturizing im getting the full size great product.
Katravia F.
Leesburg , GA
Does it smell good?
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Paige O.
Charlotte
Does this styling cream provide enough hold and moisture on its own? Can it be used as a one product wash and go?
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Yanelis C.
Pantene is my favorite brand !! I love!! What is this product? I recommend it

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.