BY PANTENE #8 in Leave-In Conditioner

Presenting the gold standard in moisture, developed by scientists and perfected by stylists. Luxe argan oil infused moisturizing and hydrating crème melts into wet or dry hair to soften and tame frizz. Sulfate-free and dye-free. This crème will give you up to 72 hours of rich moisture that every curly and straight style craves.

Stylist Tips:
Start with detangled damp or dry hair.
For Natural Textures: Apply a dime-sized amount of crème to palm, and rub together to emulsify. Pull through curls to infuse moisture and shine.
For Relaxed Hair: Use on dry hair. Apply a dime-sized amount at night before wrapping hair. Cocktail with Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil for even deeper moisture.

Buy on Target*
Kari M.
Columbus, OH
* I received this product free from Influenster for the purposes of reviewing it honestly and providing feedback. *

I received this product as part of a trio of Gold Series products - The Moisture Boost Shampoo & Conditioner and this Butter Crème.

The Shampoo and Conditioner I absolutely loved for regular use whether I plan to wear my hair curly or straight that particular day. Regardless, it lays my hair and I cannot say enough.

For this product though, I really only enjoyed it when wearing my hair curly. I found that it gave me a softer texture any my curls seemed much more manageable when I used it.

When I wore my hair straight, for some reason it changed the way my ends lay. They felt thicker somehow and less responsive to styling tools. It was harder to get them to curl with my straightener and to straighten to begin with. I stopped using it after about a week and just used the Shampoo and Conditioner and LOVED the result after straightening. Then I added it back in when I wore my hair curly and LOVED the result there.

The take-away- if you regularly wear your hair curly - this is a good product for the price point for increased definition and softness. If you're more of a straight or flat-iron styled kind of gal on a daily basis, you can skip this portion of the line and still enjoy the fantastic benefits of the rest of the Gold-Series line.

My true test was going to Hawaii for a week where I was in the ocean, surfing, out in the sun, washing my hair almost every day- all of which can be really drying. The attached picture is from Hawaii and my hair is LAID :)  Thanks Pantene!

Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
From reading the other reviews I can see I may be using this product incorrectly. I don't like a lot of product in my hair as African American hair has natural oils anyway so I always prefer a formula that doesn't weight my hair down. I'm seeing that this has been used as a leave in conditioner but I just put it in my dry hair a few times hair a few times for moisture before I put my hair up in my usual messy bun. I liked the feel of it, my hair eats up product pretty fast but I liked the smell as well. I'll keep it in my routine and try a braid out or twist out with it next time.
Mecca M.
The hydrating butter creme is bomb.com. The entire Pantene Pro-V Gold collection smells good enough to eat and the hydrating butter creme does a great job moisturizing my hair. I have a kinky 4C texture and I can use the creme on dry hair for a quick style or I can use it on damp hair to condition and detangle. Overall, I found the creme to be versatile, hydrating, and it leaves your hair smelling good enough to eat.
Yasmine H.
This is the best product because the moisture of my hair after I️ use it omg ! It also makes my hair smell good and has a lasting effect on my dry hair . It kept my hair in good condition. Highly recommended
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Starting with first impressions- the packaging is cute and the product smells amazing. I have high porosity hair and surprisingly enough this moisturizer my hair very well. It was thick enough that my hair didn't absorb it as soon as I applied it, yet it wasn't super greasy either. Would definitely recommend this to those with thicker, high porosity natural hair like mine. My only hang up is that I can only get 2-3 uses out of this full size bottle.
Valentina H.
Baltimore, MD
I received the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series for free in an Influenster VoxBox to provide my honest review.I felt that the product was great on my 4c hair, but you have o be careful with the amount you use, If you use too much it makes the hair feel greasy. I would use the product going forward, but it only held moisture for 1 day. I have really dry hair and scalp
Kate R.
lees summit, MO
I️ have really thick hair, leave in conditioner is a must. This works great and gives my hair that extra moisture and shine. It makes it easier to brush and cuts down on the frizziness.
Brittany M.
This makes your hair so silky smooth. I was worried because I’m not a huge Pantene price but it actually works nicely. It helped my damage hair a lot. So if you aren’t sure about Pantene, you should still try it
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
I have used this product-I actually bought it- and it was great.  It doesn't leave the residue that a lot of leave in masks create.  It smells good too and is in a large bottle for a few uses!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
so i have really dry tight curly hair and i just decided to try this out on it . so far so good its jus thick enough to last me allday and to keep my curls define . i dont usually wear my natural hair out long but im going to try it jus to see how well this product does . but i recommend for people with dryer hair textures like mine . its inexpensive and definitely good for your hair collection
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Katelyn V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Kalaeja F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Crème it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Yanelis C.