BY PANTENE

Stylist Tips:
Use co-wash in place of shampoo and conditioner system in between washes. Pump a half-dollar-sized amount into palm. Apply generously, beginning mid-shaft and working down to the tips. Use fingertips (not nails) to gently massage into scalp. Once fully saturated, use a wide-tooth comb to gently detangle strands. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Can this be used on Caucasian women's​ hair?1 Answers
  • Just purchased this co wash along with some other product...1 Answers
  • Is this co-wash ideal for fine-textured relaxed hair? Wil...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
TheTalkalotGirl T.
Hartford
UPDATE
I couldn't wait to take the twists out. They were almost dry before 7 pm. So that was less than 8 hours. The product worked so well that I had really small spirals, with only 10 - 12 twists. I couldn't help adding the combing milk and retwisting. I did about 8 sections. STILL NO FRIZZ, SOFT HAIR WITH BEAUTIFUL HOLD.
I look like an old school roller set.

I just bought an arsenal of this product line and used it for the first time today. I purchased the cowash, detangling milk, butter cream, combing cream (2), and curl pudding for under $50 on Walmart.com. Two day free shipping.
Lately I realize a little water and emulsification of product in palm and NOT BEING HEAVY HANDED brings the BEST RESULTS. (I say this about ALL products now)
Somewhere (the curl maybe?) people of color learned more product is better. I am finding the lesser the better😊 My hair can actually respond to the product and loosen up, rather than shrink from chemical/product shock. My hair was shrinking from being drowned in product. It was rough in texture from product film and build up. It couldn't stretch because water was blocked from it, the product wouldn't let it absorb.
So, I did a prepoo and deep condition. I was totally overdue. I used a crazy kitchen mix with banana, coconut oil, olive oil, henna powder and some deep conditioner of choice. Added water and whipped up in my magic bullet. I add a little citric acid as preservative, transfer to a large clear bottle and keep in the fridge. Sometimes I use left over breakfast smoothie. I figure good enough to eat, good enough to feed my hair and scalp. I covered, sat for a while, rinsed and blew my hair out with no product. I wanted a clean slate without build up. I don't blow bone strait.
So I used the cowash, detangling milk, butter cream and pudding. I used a very light touch. They tell you the amounts to use and it's not much. With all the products A LITTLE GOES A LOOOONG WAY.
I am not completely dry yet. It's been about 3 hours. I took a twist out and if I had to, I think I could take them all out, don't touch and air dry. I feel like that's pretty impressive for drying time. I am also confident it was due to a light touch of product.
My hair that I tested had GREAT shine, wave, texture and an extremely soft hold.
I like what I am seeing so far. I will do more of a review tomorrow when I take them out.
So far, this is a complete winner!!!
Janie B.
Hazleton, PA
This product is my newest “holy grail”. I know it’s geared towards women of color, but thought I’d give it a shot. I am SO glad I did. My hair is really damaged from excessive bleaching and adding crazy colors. I had been using DēvaCurl but it left my hair feeling heavy and still...I don’t know...dirty? I found this Pantene Co-Wash in my local Dollar General store for $10. I tried it out that same evening in the shower. I was AMAZED. My hair literally slid through my fingers while I rinsed it. It felt like silk. But...I knew the real test would be after drying it. I usually run some CHI “Silk Infusion” drops through my damp hair and then blow dry....the CHI adds more detangling and silkiness to my hair. After using the Pantene, I decided to really test it and skip the CHI. I blow dried my hair and it STILL felt like silk. It STILL ran through my hands like water. My hair was left soooo freaking soft it’s incredible. And the scent is there and it lasts but it isn’t overpowering. You just get a little whiff of it when your hair moves or you turn your head. It’s actually a light feminine scent. I have since recommended this co-wash to everyone I know. Especially people who color their hair or have damaged hair. One friend has been an avid Wen user...not anymore. Now she uses this Pantene product and actually says it’s 10x’s better than Wen! Y’all NEEEED to go out and buy this product!!!! You won’t be sorry!!
Dejuanna G.
I have natural coarse hair and this soothes and clean my hair very well when I am not in the mood to do a whole process of washing I love the Pantene gold series products and I would buy it over and over again
Dashai D.
I love this product! It has such a light scent that doesn't make me nauseated like most hair products. I typically use this in the shower to give my hair some added slip while I use my shower comb. This product does not lather up, instead, it feels like I'm rubbing an awesome, water-soluble lotion into my hair.  Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash is freakin' awesome.
Christina G.
El Paso
Great product I like to comb this through my hair after having it braided. It help me de tangle my hair and keeps it smelling good and soft. It’s not too pricey and does what it needs to do!!!
denise v.
ATLANTA, GA
Awesome smell and product. Has medium slip and softens hair cuticle. The product is for dry damaged hair and offers a low lather to help restore natural shine. The smell is is similar to an orange cream.
Kaitlyn C.
Greenville, NC
I was skeptical when i found out about the gold series for black hair. Only because past experiences with shampoo/etc from brands known to cater to other hair types have not served my needs. But Pantene did something with this line. I literally feel the difference in my hair while I’m still in the shower. The detangling milk is also heaven
Amber G.
Mount Holly
Love this. My daughter has very dry, frizzy, long hair. This was the only thing I hadn't tried. Two weeks of using it and we both noticed a drastic difference. Her hair is super soft and looks amazing. Couldn't be happier
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Awesome product!! Smells amazing and it leaves your hair moisturized and feeling clean! Doesn't dry hair out like most products and it leaves your hair really soft. I purchase mine at the Dollar General for about $8.00 and I do recommend this product to all of my Natural girls.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is amazing ! A little goes a long way ! It definitely helps ! Depending on how much hydration I need I mix it with a shampoo and wash if not I only use this ! Smalls good makes the hair smooth and manageable
Fallon J.
Is this co-wash ideal for fine-textured relaxed hair? Will it weigh my hair down?
Can this be used on Caucasian women's​ hair?
Pamela J.
Just purchased this co wash along with some other products to do the LOC method! Does it work well for my natural curly girls out there?