BY PANTENE

Stylist Tips:
Use the Curl Defining Pudding on damp or dry hair. Rub a nickel-sized amount of pudding between the palms to emulsify. Section hair and distribute evenly from root to tip. Reactivate product any time by spritzing hair with water.

Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Histidine, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol.

Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I really didn’t like this product for my 4c hair. It contains alcohol and was really drying even with use of the cowash and oils in the same line of products. My hair is really thick and this didn’t define my curls at all. I even tried clarifying my hair in case there was any product buildup and still no definition.
Breanna_Alexis H.
Indian Land
Purchased at: Target
This is absolutely amazing. I’ve used this many time throughout my natural hair journey. I have naturally curly hair and it helps with frizz and softness and for the price you can’t beat it. The smell is out of this world and lingers all day.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan , GA
Purchased at: CVS
Love this product! I use it on my hair wet, to help my curly hair from being a frizz mess. Lasts forever, I only use a small amount. Lightweight and does not leave my hair with a residue. Great product for all my curly friends!
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
PANTENE HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT AND STILL KEEP THE PRICE POINT SO REASONABLE!?!? I am not complaining, however I am shook!!! I love how great  Pantene PRO-V Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding - 7.6oz smell and I am so glad that I took a leap and tried it! My hair is super curly and thick, and this product worked miracles on my coils.
Palmet M.
Albany, GA
This is the best curl defining pudding i have come across. It's doesn't make my hair greasy. Nor does it flake in my hair. I use it on my hair while it is wet, which i find it works best on. I also love mixing it with my mom's homemade all natural hair cream. It's a plus that the container is so pretty, recycle them and use them for storage.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always really loved Pantene. They make such great quality hair products and keep it at an affordable cost. I have very wavy hair and looked and looked for something that would make my hair look and feel soft while giving my hair definition, and I finally found it. This does a great job of giving my curls a life of their own without a lot of weight!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used the Pantene Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding in conjunction with the Pantene Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash and the Pantene Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil. My hair feels and smells wonderful. I used this product like a deep conditioner for my hair and it does am awesome job.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
I use this because I have really dry hair and it's been working wonders. I have thick coarse hair and it's damage from dying it but this seems to help quite a bit
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
After the birth of my first child I barely had time to shower let alone style my hair so I turned to this product. My hair started to curl more so I just ran with it and now this is the only product I use after a shower and it holds curls all day long!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Great product for all Natural hair and it doesnt leave a residue on your hair and it also smells amazing. Gives you they type of curls you are trying to achieve it is very cheap and the Dollar General has all of the Pantene Gold Series products
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
I can't find this Pantene line in Walmart yet. Any of my POC beauty supply shoppers been able to find it at their local J's or Kim's yet?
Janeisha M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Does anyone know how good this stuff is on natural hair?