BY PANTENE

Sherrie H.
Shamokin, PA
This is an essential must have in my arsenal, for those mornings when i don't really have much time to do my daughters hair. It gives her that curly and wet out of the shower look. It lasts the who school day and gives her hair some body she otherwise wouldn't have. It is so worth the price and it's a great value, Who needs the salon brand when you got Pantene
Rebekah M.
Love love love this mousse, I use it every day. It smells great and adds a little something extra do keep my hair from falling flat. It lasts for probably about 10 hours until my hair starts to get greasy. I will definitely keep this on hand at all times!
member-1c91f06d1
Maple Valley, WA
For some some I have been using Pantene Pro-V Antihumidity Hairspray Maximum Hold,#4. I used it after I got my hair styled and it would hold until evening. I loved this product. But recently I tried to replace it and was disappointed because the product has changed. I hate it when this happens, why can't they leave things the same??
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love all these Pantene. i especially love this product because I have very wavy hair and looks like a fro when I don't straighten it. This product allows me to straighten my hair in little to no time at all. it also makes my hair shiny and silky but not oily like other products tend to do.
Orianna Q.
Makes your hair look naturally curly with that "wet but cute" way. It goes a long way with just a little product if you have thin hair like mine. Smells amazing and its price is very affordable.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
I seriously love this brand of mousse. It's light and you don't get that crunchy feel to your hair. After a while when you brush it it still feels like when you first did it. No knots. No crunchy. And YES your hair is still how you styled it.
Elisabeth S.
Memphis, TN
It's not strong because when my hair won't part correctly I put the mousse on and my hair still movies and stands up. It also did not work too geat to fix my baby hair ehen I put my hair up.
Kelsey L.
Morse, LA
I was expecting a lot more from this product than what I got. It made my hair have a weird texture, and made it look dirty. The only thing I actually liked about this product was the scent.
Jaimie M.
riverside, ca
Love love love. Helps smooth out my hair when I want it straight.totally helps the straightener do it's work and m y hair look healthy and shiny after I use it and doesn't leave it looking greasy or weird film on it like other brands
Candice M.
Johnston, RI
This is an excellent product for styling thick hair without weighing it down. I don't usually use styling products in my hair but when I do this is the one I choose