Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Elsie F.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have rather curly hair so with it being rough it caused my hair to frizz a lot more." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for a shampoo/conditioner combo." in 1 review
Tina H.
This is a family staple in my house. We purchase another bottle before the last one even runs out. It does not dry out the hair and has a great scent.
Grace R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Pantene 2 in 1 is so good - it makes my life easier and cheaper because I don't have to worry about separate bottles of shampoo and conditioner
Magaly L.
It's so good for me. My hair is wavy and with this shampoo is more soft. I really like it. I recommend to use this shampoo. I used this product
RaeAnn P.
Grand Saline, TX
Gives my daughters and I the volume, shine, and easy to control hair! Smells awesome and while it works like expensive products it's not!
Roksolana G.
Chattanooga, TN
Perfect value for you money. It has paragons and sulfates though...and it is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5
Amy C.
I really like this product. It does make your hair feel full and thicker. I have fine hair and it does feel better when I use it.
Amy L.
Columbus, OH
I am not a big fan of shampoo and conditioner combined. I don't think they work well with my hair. I don't feel as clean
Haley B.
I love this shampoo... hair dresser don't really agree with my choice. I love it and it smells good. Makes my hair smooth
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
Love the smell of this and how great my hair feels after. It definitely repairs damage and softens hair Price is great.
Kaley B.
Ontario, CA
I have used these products to get more volume in my hair and it works like a charm every single time!!!