Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Elsie F.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have rather curly hair so with it being rough it caused my hair to frizz a lot more." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for a shampoo/conditioner combo." in 1 review
Talia R.
I love this stuff! It makes my hair soooo soft and it gives my hair a nice shine, I always get compliments on my hair when I use this conditioner. It doesn't make my hair greasy either!
Lauren P.
I enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair feel soft and manageable. The scent is amazing and lasted a long time. It didn't make my hair greasy and I would definitely repurchase! I am very satisfied with Pantene products in general
Kate O.
This is a good product! It moisturizes your hair great! It does have a nice scent and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for thicker hair. Very satisfied!
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely LOVE this combination of shampoo and conditioner. I love how it leaves my hair and it does exactly what it says. I would recommend this especially because I, myself have thin and very little hair so YES for satisfaction!
Leslie C.
One of my favorite shampoos! It smells so good, the smell in your hair stays in the entire day. It's very gentle in your hair. There are less pricey shampoos out there but this shampoo is worth the price
Amanda W.
Waynesboro, PA
I don't really notice much in the volume building aspect of this shampoo but it does smell great, leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and lasts a long time.
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
pantene products perform consistently well. i find that they're moisturizing but never greasy, smell great even after your hair dries, and really do make your hair look shinier and healthier than other shampoos and conditioners do. highly recommend.
Jennifer R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I used this for several months and though it cleaned my hair and had a pleasant scent, I found that it made my hair seem dry. I have rather curly hair so with it being rough it caused my hair to frizz a lot more.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is a great product for a shampoo/conditioner combo. It helps my dry dead looking hair in the winter. And it has enough conditioner in it that you don't need to add more.
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
It smelled very good and it made my hair soft for a little bit sometimes... Its an ok product Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner