Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Elsie F.

BY PANTENE

• "This is a great product for a shampoo/conditioner combo." in 1 review
  • "I have rather curly hair so with it being rough it caused my hair to frizz a lot more." in 1 review
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I've rarely used Pantene as it seemed to make my hair really staticky (weird, I know) but since I have really thick, full hair, I decided to give this a try. It was okay. I really liked the smell and it seemed to really get my hair clean and the conditioner made my hair really soft. There just wasn't anything really wow about this particular line.
Tiffany S.
Havelock, NC
My hair is about 3 different textures and very thick. Pantene works okay, but there are other brands that work better for my hair type. Don't expect your hair to look like the commercials.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
Love this shampoo. It is an affordable brand that works just as well as higher end products. It will leave your hair feeling clean and soft. Your hair will be soft and shiny!
Taylor S.
Tacoma, WA
I have been having a hard time finding a conditioner that works well with my thick hair. This conditioner hits the spot, I no longer have to worry about my hair frizzing out in public, it helps me control tangles. I do recommend this brand to others, it smells great too!
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
My daughter has hair down to her bottom and we had the hardest time finding an affordable shampoo/conditioner combination that would leave her hair feeling clean, smooth, and conditioned. This left her hair feeling fabulous, and even made brushing those nasty curls out easier. We combine this with a once a month deep conditioner from Pantene and her hair is strong and healthy.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Pantene shampoo and conditioner always leaves my hair and scalp feeling the cleanest! I have used so many different brands, and always come back to this. And even though my hair feels super clean, it doesn't feel stripped or dry. Love Pantene products! <3
Caroline W.
This shampoo & conditioner worked wonders with my hair. I have thick, coarse hair. So, go find a shampoo and conditioner that could tame my lion's mane and make it smooth was what I wanted and I found it with this shampoo.
Carol M.
This used to be my go-to shampoo/conditioner duo to boost my short, flat, lifeless locks. It smelled decent (clean...nothing fancy) and gave my hair some texture/lift. I have since been shampoo-hunting to see if I can find a better product.
Kamal K.
This is very good at doing everything it claims to be. I love the formula and the smoothness. It's definitely leaves the hair sleek and shiny along with locking in moisture. The packaging is a bit ordinary but other than that it is great for a shampoo and conditioner.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
I'm actually quite surprised with the quality of this product. I didn't expect it to work so well on my hair typically products with your 2-in-1 don't have the same effectiveness. From time to time I make sure to supplement this with an extra deep conditioning session.