BY PANTENE

Mia M.
Cumming, GA
I started using Pantene over 20 years ago. Since then, I've used several other brands of conditioners, either because they were on sale or because friends recommended them. Each time I tried something new, I always came back to Pantene. After using the conditioner, my hair doesn't feel weighted down. And I definitely feel the difference - my thick hair is much softer and more manageable. And I love the smell!
Sarah E.
Akron, MI
I like the aroma of this conditioner. It feels nice and smooth on my fine (but thick) and straight hair. However, I did not notice any change in the volume of my hair. I was hoping for more fullness. The packaging is nice. I like that the bottle is stored upside down for convenient use.
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield , CA
Panten conditioner full and thick helps your hair especially when you have a lot of hair.... My other has thick hair and I told her about this brand and she's been loving it and I told other people with thick and full hair and they said that this products really works
Mikka S.
Lafayette, LA
Amazing product my mother actually uses this product. She uses it 3 times a week she loves it she has very thin hair. She uses coupons on it sometimes it can be pricey. Usually we purchase at walgreens or winn dixie. We will buy it again we buy this product often.
Amanda A.
Mankato, MN
I have loved this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft & gives it volume even after I straighten it. The only downside is that after a few uses, it starts leaving a residue in my hair. But I just switch to a light leave in conditioner spray for a few days & end up going back & forth between the two every 3-4 days. :)
Ari M.
Asheville, NC
This conditioner really helps control my breakage. As a girl with stick straight hair fly away a are pretty obvious. It's great for set angling and keeps my hair shiny. I found a large bulk bottle with a pump which really comes in handy. It's not the best conditioner ever, but for the price it's hard to beat!
Brittany M.
Terrell, TX
I have fine and thin hair so I'm always looking for volumizing products. I LOVE the smell of this conditioner and it does make my hair feel very soft and look shiny but I wouldn't say it makes my hair look full or thick. I would buy it again just for the smell alone!
Em R.
This is one of my go to conditioners when I don't want to spend a lot of money on hair products. It definitely makes my hair feel so soft, but not greasy and it smells really good. My hair is thin and fine so it can be hard to find a conditioner that is not too heavy.
Jennifer A.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my go to conditioner. I have fine hair and I feel that my hair is chunkier by using this conditioner. Pair it with the shampoo and your hair will he healthy and bouncy in no time. I NEVER have split ends and being a mom , my haircuts are often neglected.
Casey J.
Glen Allen, VA
I have been using this product for a little over a year. I love the way it makes my hair so soft and it also makes it feel thicker. I use this every other day. It doesn't hurt my budget and I can sometimes find coupons on the cartwheel app through target.