BY PANTENE

Pantene Full & Strong Shampoo: Seeking strong, thick hair? Show off your mane with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Shampoo. Fighting protein loss at the hair's core with a specially formulated PowerFULL antioxidant system, this shampoo strengthens against damage and brings out hair's natural fullness, all while gently cleansing. When paired with a Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong conditioner, you can further protect your strands against damage while achieving a full-looking head of hair., Pantene Full & Strong Conditioner: Flaunt hair with natural fullness and high-intensity strength against damage and hydrate your strands with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Conditioner. As part of the Pantene Pro-V damage-defying PowerFULL antioxidant system, this specially formulated conditioner helps protect and improve hair health inside and out while nourishing each strand. The result? Hair is left buoyant, flexible, and healthy-looking. Also try the full range of products in the Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection to help defend against damage and accentuate your hair's natural body.

Pantene Pro-V Full & Strong Shampoo & Conditioner

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Full & Strong Shampoo & Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
El Paso, TX
Helped my dry scalp. It wasn’t the best shampoo or conditioner I had tried but it’s definitely not bad. I would repurchase if it wasn’t for another better one I found.
Pasadena
I love this bundle! You practically get two for the price of one! Definitely prefer the conditioner more than the shampoo, but cant go wrong with a deal like this! The conditioner is very good and keeps hair untangled! The shampoo smells amazing but doesnt have a long lasting smell.
Gainesville, VA
Love Pantene. Always get compliments on how great my hair smells, and how soft it is. Pantene is a decent price for what you get. They have a very diverse line of products and have something for everyone. They are full of great products for all hair types and styles!
Homerville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this was awesome until I noticed it leaves a waxy substance on my hair and that was what was giving me the shine and i talked to my stylist and she told me absolutely not to ever use pantene.
Kansas City, MO
Pantene makes strong beautiful. My hair has never been healthier, shinier or more volume-licious. Seriously, run to the nearest store and grab yourself a bottle. You'll never turn back.
Galloway, OH
I have been using Pantene Pro-V products for almost my whole life and they are always and always will be my default shampoo and conditioner products. They seem to work the best for me and my hair always feels silky smooth after I have taken a shower and my hair has dried!!!
I love this Pantene product! It smells so amazing and keeps my hair soft and not frizzy. I would recommend this to everyone. I didn't give it give stars because I like all natural shampoo and conditioners better but this one is still great. I have fine, wavy hair and this product works great for it.
This helps your hair stay strong and healthy. I use this on my 3 different colored frizzy untamable hair. The packaging is cool because it's paired together nicely. This product is very effective and I would buy this again and recommend it to friends.
What I like about Pantene is that it has different solutions to your hair and many varieties to choose from. I love the avocado one but these are just as great. I use it on the daily and love how nourishing their conditioners are.
I must use shampoo and conditioner. I appreciate the quality and affordability of Pantene products. I usually try out different types, but prefer anything that gives me moisture and volume.

Pantene Pro-V Full & Strong Shampoo & Conditioner

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email