BY PANTENE

Flaunt hair with natural fullness and high-intensity strength against damage and hydrate your strands with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Conditioner.

As part of the Pantene Pro-V damage-defying PowerFULL antioxidant system, this specially formulated conditioner helps protect and improve hair health inside and out while nourishing each strand. The result? Hair is left buoyant, flexible, and healthy-looking.

Also try the full range of products in the Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection to help defend against damage and accentuate your hair's natural body.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does it work. Is it giving volume and doing what it's to do to yo...1 Answers
  • I just bought this and I wanna know what to expect. Will it reall...1 Answers
  • Does it leave a greasy hair?1 Answers
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
I buy this for my boyfriends hair. His hair is thick and the conditioner has a great fresh scent the packaging is good and durable. Lol it won't pop open when it drops . Hair feel silly once applied and becomes easy to comb
Anna B.
This bottle is small and compact and essay to transport. The amount of product for the price is perfect. It works almost better than the large bottles with a fraction of the size. I am thoroughly pleased with this product.
Veronica B.
I am currently using this conditioner. It smells nice and washes out easy. It also last me forever and is reasonably priced. I like to rotate though so it doesn't create buildup in my hair. I don't love it but I don't hate it
Sophie K.
I have tried an assortment of drugstore range shampoo/conditioner brands and Pantene is one of my favorites and I like the majority of their range too. This one is my favorite at the moment, as I have very fine hair with little volume, but I have a lot of it. This one gives me just the right amount of volume while still making my hair silky and easy to brush out (I have straight hair) and not break easily. The smell doesn't linger in my hair very long but it is a great smell and the pros make it worth it.
Kristi D.
I use this product when I have a lot of knots and tangles in my hair. It is affordable $5-8 a bottle. It promises to condition your hair for a smooth soft finish and it does that. My tangles decrease and I always receive a lot of compliments about the fruity fragrance of my hair after using it!
Roxanne M.
Good to use for a week or two, but not on a permanent basis.   I have thin, fine, long and string hair.    This will give us body for the first week.   But a weighed down frizzy mess and use after a week.   Do not use if you have oily hair.   This will make it more oily.    Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo Does help initially with split end repair.
katie H.
Perth Amboy
I love this product although the shampoo don't work on me but I do love the conditioner it leave my hair soft and idk if it's affordable because my step mom is the one buying it for me and every time i need more she has a cabinet full but i know that she buys them in rite aids plus Walmart too and it really good and my hair smells good and leaves my hair nice and shiny when I blow dry it
Danielle H.
Clyde, NY
I have never bought Pantene products but when so would take a shower at my boyfriends house his mom would buy it and when i used it, it make my hair very soft. When i run out of all my shampoo and conditioner I will probably buy some pantene because I did like it.
Katarzyna M.
San Diego, CA
Smells soft and clean and it leaves my hair super soft and manageable.
I've been using it for a few days so far and can tell the difference
already, my hair has more body without having to use other products. I
did notice that I can get by using less conditioner than usual with this
product, if I use the amount I am accustomed to, my hair will not hold
style as well.
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Favorite conditioner I've used. This is the only one I'll buy. Conditioner works differently for everyone and their different types of hair. I have thick long blonde hair that often gets frizzy. Some conditioners will leave my hair too oily and feel sticky, even after constant rinsing out. This item does not and is great. It smells amazing! I get so many compliments.
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
Does this have sulfates in it?
Katelyn V.
Do you notice a difference in your hair while using this?
Kristin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Whats the scent?
Scarlett M.
Does it leave a greasy hair?
Lurlyn Mae C.
I just bought this and I wanna know what to expect. Will it really strengthen hair? Im having bad hair fall right now, and my hair breaks easily when im in the shower. Will this help?