BY PANTENE

Flaunt hair with natural fullness and high-intensity strength against damage and hydrate your strands with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Conditioner.

As part of the Pantene Pro-V damage-defying PowerFULL antioxidant system, this specially formulated conditioner helps protect and improve hair health inside and out while nourishing each strand. The result? Hair is left buoyant, flexible, and healthy-looking.

Also try the full range of products in the Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection to help defend against damage and accentuate your hair's natural body.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does it work. Is it giving volume and doing what it's to ...1 Answers
  • I just bought this and I wanna know what to expect. Will ...1 Answers
  • Does it leave a greasy hair?1 Answers
Marielle S.
Florida
I'm not satisfied with it. I started to use it to moisturize my hair and it did the opposite. My hair started looking worse after using it for weeks, more dull and dry. I used it as leave-in for my curly hair, but the curls hadn't last longer, the next day I had to apply more to get the same result as the first day.
Sophie K.
I have tried an assortment of drugstore range shampoo/conditioner brands and Pantene is one of my favorites and I like the majority of their range too. This one is my favorite at the moment, as I have very fine hair with little volume, but I have a lot of it. This one gives me just the right amount of volume while still making my hair silky and easy to brush out (I have straight hair) and not break easily. The smell doesn't linger in my hair very long but it is a great smell and the pros make it worth it.
Kristi D.
I use this product when I have a lot of knots and tangles in my hair. It is affordable $5-8 a bottle. It promises to condition your hair for a smooth soft finish and it does that. My tangles decrease and I always receive a lot of compliments about the fruity fragrance of my hair after using it!
Roxanne M.
Good to use for a week or two, but not on a permanent basis.   I have thin, fine, long and string hair.    This will give us body for the first week.   But a weighed down frizzy mess and use after a week.   Do not use if you have oily hair.   This will make it more oily.    Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo Does help initially with split end repair.
katie H.
Perth Amboy
I love this product although the shampoo don't work on me but I do love the conditioner it leave my hair soft and idk if it's affordable because my step mom is the one buying it for me and every time i need more she has a cabinet full but i know that she buys them in rite aids plus Walmart too and it really good and my hair smells good and leaves my hair nice and shiny when I blow dry it
Danielle H.
Clyde, NY
I have never bought Pantene products but when so would take a shower at my boyfriends house his mom would buy it and when i used it, it make my hair very soft. When i run out of all my shampoo and conditioner I will probably buy some pantene because I did like it.
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
I was kind of disappointed in this purchase. I have long, thin and processed hair and I am always on the hunt for extra moisturizing and repairing conditioners. This bottle was around $7 where I just spent only $3.50 on Garnier's Whole conditioner line (I got the Moroccan and Argan oil one) and it works way better and repairs my hair tremendously more.
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
Although I try to stay away from hair products with sulfates, I keep little travel size bottles of this product in all of my overnight bags. Works well on my hair especially the conditioner! It can knock out any tangle without breaking tons of hair.
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
This stuff actually weighs my hair down and makes it look extremely greasy and oily I think that when it comes to people with thin hair using this product can actually make it worse because there's so many oils and treatments and extra stuff that they add to it which just weighs your hair down it definitely makes it soft though I will say that
Trisha M.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair used to reach down past my hips and I would only wash it every 2-3 days so I needed a really strong conditioner to keep it as hydrated and healthy as possible. I have used a couple different conditioners, which have been totally fine but I really this one in particular. It was heavy and strong but also not impossible to rinse out fullyūüĎć
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
Does this have sulfates in it?
Katelyn V.
Do you notice a difference in your hair while using this?
Kristin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Whats the scent?
Lurlyn Mae C.
I just bought this and I wanna know what to expect. Will it really strengthen hair? Im having bad hair fall right now, and my hair breaks easily when im in the shower. Will this help?
Scarlett M.
Does it leave a greasy hair?

Amazon