BY PANTENE

Give your hair some oomph with the Pantene Pro-V PowerFULL Body Booster Spray Gel. Intensifying your hair's natural fullness and shine, this amplifying spray gel adds extra volume and helps create all-over hold to get your
hair's style through the day.

Spritz on whenever you want volume and hold, or simply to refresh your style. The Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection is a line of product options designed to strengthen against damage and accentuate your hair's natural
body.

Water/Eau, Pvp, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Disodium Edta, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol.

• I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is ...2 Answers
  • First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair i...1 Answers
  • I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would...3 Answers
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
['Plattsmouth', ''], NE
I am giving this pantene pro v booster spray a 3 because it dose help my very fine and thin hair. It just dose not lasting. I go flat by the end the day. I'm not saying it dose not work because it dose. I just have other products that do last all day. I do think it's a good product for its price range.
Manasa V.
I'm not one for using too many products on my hair, but on those special occasions when I need the extra volume and when I need my roots boosted, this product works great for me. I have fine and silky hair so it is hard to get it to stay volumized. This product does wonders for me in this area.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I've been using this product for years. I have long hair and it tends to be flat. I put this in after I shampoo my hair and my hair has so much volume. I love to use this product because it doesn't harm my hair it just gives my hair volume that I need. Are use this product at least 3 to 4 times a week I only put it in my hair after I shampoo it. I've never put it in dry hair so I'm not sure how it t would work on dry hair. I love this product and it's a must have. It's also not too expensive and last a good while...
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this booster spray. I use it on wet/damp hair before I blow dry and it adds a lot of volume. My hair still feels soft and bouncy. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or crispy. I would definitely recommend to add some fullness to your hair. Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Powerful Body Booster Spray
Keegan H.
Rensselaer, IN
I love this product! I put it in my hair after I take a shower. It makes my hair feel smooth after my hair drys. It's one of my favorite drugstore products. I also love the fact that it is really inexpensive for how much product is in the bottle and for how it makes your hair feel healthy and full.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
This stuff is wonderful! There are alot of great products out there for volumizing and this is one of the best sprays I have used. Makes my thin hair look so much thicker and doesn't have a sticky feeling afterwards.
Lauren D.
Not quite what I was expecting made my hair very untouchable but gave me the volume desire I have very fine thin color treated hair and this helped with volume very inexpensive would recommend would repurchase
Liliana M.
Fresno, CA
I really love this product from Pantene. My hair is really flat and thin. I seen these spray at Target($3.99) and decided to give it a try. I spray this on my hair after I get out of the shower. From roots to ends . Then I let my hair air dry or blow dry. It does give lift and fullness. I believe you have to add products to flat hair to achieve fullness. And this Pantene spray is now part of my daily routine, along with regular hair spray and a little teasing to get fullness on my hair.
Alyssa H.
I love this spray, I also absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner for it too. It's my favorite shampoo right now. This stuff actually works really well for volume and does make my hair look and feel fuller and thicker. Also the price is really good too. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy either. It's so easy to use, I like mixing it with the pantene volume spray gel too makes it even better then and helps hold the volume better too cuz I don't like using hairspray. I use the spray gel on my roots and this all over and it's works wonders for me. I hope they never stop making this line
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Pantene Fullness powerful body booster spray is made to Boost your hairs natural fullness and give it a healthy shine. It is so easy to use, you just wash apply to wet damp hair work it through and then dry and style your hair as usual. I love this stuff and it helps get the look you want with a shine! You can buy at any store and the price is wounderful!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would help me?
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is this like an oil or more water like? And people with fine hair did it help at all?
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair is more on the thin side so hopefully it gives my hair a little boost of volume (: