BY PANTENE

Flaunt hair with natural fullness and high-intensity strength against damage and hydrate your strands with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Conditioner. As part of the Pantene Pro-V damage-defying PowerFULL antioxidant system, this specially formulated conditioner helps protect and improve hair health inside and out while nourishing each strand. The result? Hair is left buoyant, flexible, and healthy-looking. Also try the full range of products in the Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection to help defend against damage and accentuate your hair's natural body. see more...

Sonia F.
Bradenton
I love pantene brand because the products make my hair soft and healthy. I recommend this product for my friends.
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach , FL
Sometimes I use this conditioner, it leaves the hair soft, fresh and with a rich smell.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
I just try this conditioner and I fell in love with it, my hair feels so soft and more strong after I used it, I even use it for my daughter curly hair and it amazing. The best drugstore conditioner I have ever find.
🌸yosr m.
Sophie W.
This product makes my hair so silky! I use a lot of heat tools which causes a lot of damage to my hair. I can feel the difference before and after styling compared to other brands. This is a reliable brand.
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , IA
Some people don't like this company and some say there isn't good ingredients but I personally love how it leaves my hair and I've always loved the smellb
Andrea v.
Mi cabello blanqueado es más fuerte con este producto es maravilloso ir te restaura inmediatamente más nutrición y suavidad
Adina L.
urtenen-schönbühl, bern
I can't even describe how amazing the smell of this conditioner is! My hair is always so smooth and silky after using it
Haneen G.
el fardos city
I did not like it very much at the very beginning but it was good but I felt my hair was dry ...............
Nadezhda U.
I love pantene and all their products, mostly conditioners and serums, my hair loves their formula, thanks