BY PANTENE

Flaunt hair with natural fullness and high-intensity strength against damage and hydrate your strands with Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Conditioner. As part of the Pantene Pro-V damage-defying PowerFULL antioxidant system, this specially formulated conditioner helps protect and improve hair health inside and out while nourishing each strand. The result? Hair is left buoyant, flexible, and healthy-looking. Also try the full range of products in the Pantene Pro-V Full and Strong Collection to help defend against damage and accentuate your hair's natural body. see more...

MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
I was kind of disappointed in this purchase. I have long, thin and processed hair and I am always on the hunt for extra moisturizing and repairing conditioners. This bottle was around $7 where I just spent only $3.50 on Garnier's Whole conditioner line (I got the Moroccan and Argan oil one) and it works way better and repairs my hair tremendously more.
Danielle S.
I'm a big fan of Pantene products. I use coupons as often as possible. This Pantene conditioner left my hair Soft and it smelled great. I have long fine hair and didn't notice any extra volume to it but I'd still purchase again.
Isis V.
Las vegas, NV
I don't know what is about this brand and my curly hair, but I every time I go back and try this brand my curly hair gets dryer, thinner and looks very unhealthy. Not sure if is maybe the products that go in the shampoo or conditioner but hair doesn't like it at all.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I've used this shampoo for years! It's very hydrating and makes my hair feel super soft. Not to mention, it smells great! It is very affordable and you can find it basically anywhere! Target, cvs, Walmart, etc. I love the conditioner too!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the s want of this conditioner and it helps my over damaged hair feel less like a sponge. I buy my shampoos and conditioner at Walmart because they have so much more options . I recommend this product to everyone.
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
I love how this leaves my hair soft and shiny. I use this almost every day. I think the price for this is really good and affordable. It's long lasting and have a very good scent. I was satisfied with this product.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This conditioner smells great and leaves your hair tangle free. It's thick so you only need a little bit. It's affordable and I picked this up from Walmart. Using it with the matching shampoo is great as well.
Tamarah O.
This is a keeper, when the good stuff runs out, this is comparable, leaves hair soft and managable. I always have a bottle in the cabinet.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
This is a great smelling conditioner and it makes my hair soft and easy to detangle. I really like it for my curly hair
Jennifer F.
I love this conditioner I use it every day to keep my hair silky smooth . I get a lot of product for the price .