BeautyHairHair ProductsPantene
Pro V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo

Pantene Pro V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo.
Medium-thick.
Hair solutions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,859 reviews
I enjoyed trying this set as a sample from Pantene Pro-V. I've gotten about 4 uses, with long thick curly hair, out of each (shampoo & conditioner) bottle. It was very easy on my hair and didn't feel as though it stripped my hair (shampoo), though it didn't always feel how I'd expect "clean" to feel. Conditioner worked well and i usually like to barely rinse my conditioner out on curly days to manage frizz. But worked with naturally curly up-do's & style-n-go looks, also before straightening. I sometimes have to use two different products depending on how I wear my hair and this was multi-tasking. Great product!!! Would buy again!
Morgan P.
Shelby, NC
Pantene always leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. This shampoo also has a great scent. Feels silky when applied.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Good for travel and carrys enough for a weekend out. I bought s few as they were inexpensive. Pantene is a very good name
Lorraine C.
Definitely keeps the frIzz down. I get this and the conditioner and it's great. Between the two my frizzy days are less. Q
jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
This will work wonders on your hair you can go wrong and leaves hair smelling wonderful and the price is good
Karly D.
This shampoo works really well. My hair always feels cleaner after using this. I still use conditioner because I feel that the shampoo dries out my hair a bit. It lathers great. It smells good too.
Brittney M.
Tucson, AZ
This shampoo really did work! However, I have thin hair so I couldn't use it everyday because my hair felt a bit too greasy from it. It's great for a few times a week though to tame the frizz!
Kimberly C.
River Vale, NJ
I love Pantene products. I thought this was a great product and definitely worth the price. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling wonderful.
Autumn L.
Chassell, MI
Leaves my hair soft and shiny! Great price and value for the product and it works well.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I have a problem with my hair being way too frizzy after I wash but this totally helps it. Love this shampoo

Looking for your answer?