Pantene Pro V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Sam K.Pantene Pro V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Rosie P.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Frizzy to Smooth Shampoo.
Medium-thick.
Hair solutions.

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1927 reviews
I enjoyed trying this set as a sample from Pantene Pro-V. I've gotten about 4 uses, with long thick curly hair, out of each (shampoo & conditioner) bottle. It was very easy on my hair and didn't feel as though it stripped my hair (shampoo), though it didn't always feel how I'd expect "clean" to feel. Conditioner worked well and i usually like to barely rinse my conditioner out on curly days to manage frizz. But worked with naturally curly up-do's & style-n-go looks, also before straightening. I sometimes have to use two different products depending on how I wear my hair and this was multi-tasking. Great product!!! Would buy again!
Brittney W.
Marana, AZ
This shampoo really did work! However, I have thin hair so I couldn't use it everyday because my hair felt a bit too greasy from it. It's great for a few times a week though to tame the frizz!
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
This product does work well and gets rid of frizz, while moisturizing, however my hair gets pretty dry if not taken care of and I wish it gave it more moisture than it does. I was satisfied with this product, especially for the price!
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
This shampoo works really well. My hair always feels cleaner after using this. I still use conditioner because I feel that the shampoo dries out my hair a bit. It lathers great. It smells good too.
kiersten m.
this product really helped to keep my hair frizz free all day!! also had a great scent as well that lasted all day. a little bit of this product went a very long way. I would definitely buy this product again.
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
I love this shampoo! I have naturally curly hair, which means if it is at ALL humid outside on a day that I've straightened my hair, I will go crazy. But not with this shampoo! With the frizzy to smooth shampoo, my hair stays gorgeous all day, no matter what the weather is! I only gave this product 4 stars because if I use it too much (more than 2 bottles), my hair becomes oily and I have to switch shampoos.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
This is great and really helps to prevent frizz. I have very straight hair but in the winter it can get dry and if not straightened daily get frizzy. The straightening can really dry my hair and this seems to make a difference in helping add moisture
Erin G.
Saylorsburg, PA
Pantene used to be my fall back when my hair started getting out of control but I did not notice a big difference in frizz control with this one, which is a problem for my dry, heat treated hair. I did not find this product worth the cost and I think that other products do a better job of introducing moisture.
Sierra W.
Orlando, FL
I use this product during the summer months! My hair is curly and during the summer in the heat my hair gets so frizzy and thank god I've found this because I can tell the difference and I love it!
Emily N.
Gainesville, FL
I live in Florida where the humidity can sometimes be unbearable. When I use this shampoo it doesn't make it so bad. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't get rid of all of the frizz but it makes it to where I can wear my curly hair down and it does not become an Afro.