BY PANTENE

miriam R.
N Providence, RI
I'm a Big Fuzz machine this stuff is pretty good lightweight and it also smells pretty good if I get my hair straightened once in a blue moon I'll put the stuff on and constantly have to put it on if you want the first control though!!
Kimberly C.
I use this product a few times a month and I love how easy to use. Pantene is one of my favorite brands from the drugstore, it works just as well as some of the high end products I’ve tried.
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I haven’t used this in YEARS, well I used something like it and it was great for when I use to straighten my hair. I don’t remember price points but I know that Pantene is affordable and great
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
Works great at keeping frizz away! I haven’t used this in awhile, because I was trying out different hair care brands, but definitely need to look back into trying it again!
Makenzie K.
Mexico NY
This wasn't my favorite product. I didn't like the feel of it, and I don't feel like it did anything for my hair. It was honestly just a waste for me. I wanted to like this product but it just didn't happen. I will not recommend to a friend!
Mackenzie B.
I have extremely thick and wavy hair, so it isn't always so easy to control my hair. But when I use this the frizzyness goes away for the most part. It doesn't always stay that way for long depending on what I'm doing but it's good.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I am a huge fan of the  Pantene Pro-V Frizz Control Smoothing Creme (Original Formula). I have very thick, curly hair that tends to frizz terribly. I Used to avoid wearing my hair curly for this very reason. I Love the way it smooths my hair and tames the frizz. Just what I needed
BLUSH Z.
This cream is perfect for living in a humid climate. It helps with the frizz. Nice packaging and I get mine from Walmart or CVS. Affordable and delivers quality. Would recommend to anyone having humidity issues
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
My hair is naturally curly so with the slightest bit of humidity my hair will get frizzy. This is one of the only products ,along with a bit of hairspray, that will minimize the amount of frizz i get.
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
I use this every single day after my shower in the morning. My hair is very frizzy and had lifeless curls. This takes them really well. The packaging looks fancy to me. It is definitely effective and I do recommend it to others. It works so well for frizzieness.
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
Has anyone tried this? I love Pantene products but any feedback on this product?
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Does this make your hair silky ?