BY PANTENE

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
I like using this product for long events. It keeps my hair in place but with out being hard and crunchy.
I absolutely love this product!
It leaves my hair looking flawless everyday. I defiantly recommend this.
Monique G.
Flint, MI
This product is my absolute favorite! It never lets me down and is perfect when I'm styling certain dos
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Quick and easy spray. I like this and that it's not over priced. It smells really good too.
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this for a week now and it works great with gel and keeps my hair down
libby L.
Meridian, MS
It holds good ,and I use non are solely because I have issues with other types of sprays
Lily R.
Pearland, TX
Very lite won't weight down your hair. Great hold, last all day and smells pretty good.
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
I usually avoid Hairspray for fear of the long term damaged hair. However Pantene protects my hair while simultaneously giving my volume and style that lasts long intothe night for late night events. It smells nice and not Hairspray usual smell. It doesn't sick to your face or clothing. It's for sure an affordable 5star product.
Noor A.
Bradford
I don't really like having hair spray on my hair usually most of the ones i have tried make my hair heavier and doesn't hold my hair for a really long time maximum of 2 hours but i have tried this and i really loved it its so light weight on the hair and makes you feel like u don't have any spray on your hair , also it holds ur hair style longer . I had it the other day on the morning and it stayed until the night i had to re touch a bit but not really use as much product as i would with any other spray . I should definitely also mention that a little stays a long way.
safa l.
Marrakech, Marrakech
This product is best for creating a style that won't move, even in a wind. It will be like a helmet. This product is not good for creating a sexy, touchable hairstyle. The discontinued level 1 product was perfect.