BY PANTENE

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

cassie h.
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
I kinda like this because for me it only works like half a day maybe only three days because my hair is really thick and hates me
Erika I.
Holly, MI
I really liked this product. It's better for the environment and does do the job for being a hair spray. Great lift and hold
sherinia b.
Cunningham, TN
This is my go to hair spray. It smells good and works well for an all day hold. It's sensitive enough for my daughter to use
Andrea B.
Marquette, MI
I'm not a fan of aerosol hair sprays so finding this was perfect! It holds nicely without making my hair look greasy or hard
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
This product would like to give me the opportunity to use a sample having my sister and I cant not give great review on it.
Kelly S.
Smells good! Love love this product! My hair holds very nicely with this product! It's everything expected it to be!
Janie R.
Affordable, medium hold, and not crunchy. Everything I want in a hairspray, I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
I have not tried this product yet, but I do have a friend that uses it and her hair holds for hours. I can't wait to try.
Karen G.
Haymarket, VA
This product gives great hold without it feeling dry and brittle. It allows you hair to move but still retain the curl.
Fri S.
Mesquite, TX
Leaves my hair in place all day I love it ! and I love the applicator and bottle. great packaging really do recommend