BY PANTENE

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

TinaMarie L.
I bought a bottle at target because I had a coupon and it was on sale. It keeps my hair nice and curly. It also smells pretty good. It's is good priced. I would purchase again
Elena G.
Brawley, CA
I enjoy using this hairspray. I does a great job keeping my hair in place. It has a great scent as well. The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because the nozzle doesn't spray evenly. Other than that it's a good buy
Meadow S.
Best hair spray I have tried in a long long time great value I love how it leaves my hair very long lasting it stays in my hair all day long definitely met my expectations there could be room for improvements
Tanvi G.
Raleigh, NC
This spray holds well without being stiff or sticky. Also, there is no build up, so I can use it every day, if I want. The non-aerosol pump works well, doesn't clog and gives me control over where I want it.
Candi M.
I love the way this hair spray makes my hair stay in one place, but doesn't make it stiff. The smell is great, it is worth the price compared to other products I have used.
Angela P.
This is my holy grail of hair sprays because it is so light and doesn't weigh my fine hair down. It's not sticky or give your hair a "wet" look. Great for fine hair!
Alma A.
Northlake, IL
I've been using this hairspray for years and a little goes a long way. It doesn't make your hair too stiff and still gives you movement and lasts all day.
Hailey M.
Sun Prairie, WI
This stuff is amazing! a great way to use it is to spray it on your hair brush and then brush your hair, it will instantly get rid of any fizz or static!
Catherine C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This hairspray is so awesome! It's very lightweight and doesn't make my hair crunchy. This thin, but lots of it, hair of mine loves it! Smells good too!
Sandra B.
Franklin, VA
I have fine hair and this spray holds it well and with no scent or residue left. You spray 6 to 8 inches away from your head and you are good to go.