BY PANTENE

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

candy D.
zephyrhills, FL
Great hold and it's still touchable. I use this when I'm using my hot tools to help hold my style and then I finish up it. It has a nice scent that isn't over powering. I have told my friends about this product
Angie R.
Hemlock , MI
My go to hair spray. It stays soft but holds great. The scent is very pleasant doesn't smell like hairspray at all. Works very well.  I love this product. It works amazingly. Totally surpasses my expectations. Would definitely recommend to others.
Molly C.
Love this! Doesn't feel too heavy on my hair. Smells lovely. You get a lot of product for a great price in my opinion. Normally just pick this up at Meijer when I go grocery shopping. Would recommend this!
Leslie A.
Waianae, HI
This pantene hair spray really has a great smell and it holds my hair for at least 8hr straight. I have a shiny and straight hair, so i really have to use this either after bath or after i blow dry my hair before i go to work just to put my hair up in place. I love this product!
Brittany H.
I love this hairspray. I like that it holds my hair in place but it doesn't make it too stiff. I feel like it is a good price. I like this hairspray compared to others because of the quality and price. I wish that it had a better smell but overall great product!
tonya h.
MABLETON, GA
Pantene hairspray is okay ,it works, like it says it should, it lasts all day for me, 8 hours, it smells okay, i have really thick hair and it works for my hair, i think its kind of expensive though, but i really like it and would buy it again just because it works
K D.
Cadiz, KY
Used this on my daughters hair which is SUPER curly and beautiful. Works well on days she wants to just wear it in a ponytail, or if she wants to wear it down I also use an anti frizz serum in addition to this product. Very good for those quick, Hassel free hair days!!!
Melissa N.
Azusa, CA
This is the only hairspray I have ever used and ever will. It works really good with my hair because its so thin it holds it just right with out weighing it down or making it too stiff. Its always a good buy at target. And doesn't need to change at all.
Krsna S.
Pantene has always been a good brand and I like the control that this hairspray has on my hair. I have stick-straight hair, so when I curl it, this hairspray helps so keep the style
Debbie M.
Slater, MO
Styling Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold : Is very good hair spray . doesn't leave a white film on my hair . And feels like there's nothing in my hair also has a very comforting sent