BY PANTENE

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I think this, but it’s leaves your hair really stiff. A little seems to go a long way. It does have a nice smell. I like it because it’s a spray, so better for the environment. Attached is a picture of my hair after a few hours.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I completely love Pantene Pro-V Products. They are always amazing, smell great and affordable! This product is perfect because unlike aerosol hairsprays, it doesn't leave you hair all bunched up and tangled. It lasts for hours on end, plus it smells good! and I would def purchase it again! The Pantene detanglers work wonders too! I can;t wait to try the new line of products by Pantene pro-V! There are so many endless new possibilities out there for anyone and everyone to try!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
 I think people should use is more than what people use in talking more the more they will feel like the hair is hydrated and stuff and I did people would love to use it more often and I really think people should too and it's long lasting and my hair is like a brown a bone color and I think people will let you use it a lot more than what
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol Hair Spray Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I do not like this hairspray. So, I've just been using it when I'm trying to basically take my gym hair. It's a back up or if I have to run to the store real quick and have frizzy hair. The smell is harsh and it just leaves my hair feeling very...gross. I don't even know how to explain it.
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
The hold of this product is ehh, okay. Not the greatest I would say. It holds a bit stiff to my liking. I think this is a hit or miss as some people are affected by the packaging and use of the bottle and some just don't like the formula. I wouldn't buy this again.
Michelle B.
Wheeling, WV
The product gives a very natural hold. It doesn't leave your hair sticky as some other brands do. I spray it on in the morning then I'm good throughout the day. It is fair priced. I would highly recommend this product. I will be purchasing this product again.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is a nice styling spray, it holds well and doesn't feel heavy. I don't notice any flaky or sticky residue after using it either which I really enjoy, plus it has a nice scent that isn't overwhelming. I would purchase it again and would recommend it too.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I wanted to do a sleek look one day and since this was a trusted brand I went ahead and purchased it. I have very curly hair and when I straighten it I finished it with this spray. My hair didn't look stiff, just right.
candy D.
zephyrhills, FL
Great hold and it's still touchable. I use this when I'm using my hot tools to help hold my style and then I finish up it. It has a nice scent that isn't over powering. I have told my friends about this product