Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol Hair Spray

Be flexible with your style, not with your standards. Enjoy the finishing power of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol hair spray, brought to you by the gold standard in styling. This Level 2 spray is 24-hour humidity resistant and features a non-aerosol formula that controls frizz and flyaways without weighing you down for style that lasts all day. Simply spray onto dry, styled hair to finish and for best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Is this product worthy?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol Hair Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Works well. Doesnt leave any residue in your hair and also does not make it extra hard but will hold your hair in place and tame down the frizz. This price is reasonable. I would recommend this if you are looking for a light hold.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this hairspray. It holds my hair and doesn’t make my hair feel hard or crunchy. It smells really good too. Only problem is after a couple pumps the sprayer gets clogged and you have to pick off the dry product.
Akron, OH
I appreciate the affordability, accessibility, and reliability of Pantene. This is a great product. It holds well and doesn’t get white and cakey like some. This also may be a silly thing, but the bottles are well constructed. A lot of hairspray pumps break and these hold up beautifully.
Ravenna
Great product! One of those inexpensive products that really does work but won't break the bank! My hair is very fine so I really need something to keep the hold, this one does the job, even in humid weather! Love it, please don't change!
Howey In Hls, FL
The only hairspray that I have found that works in my high humidity environment. I have a tough time finding it sometimes but it is worth the search and have found nothing that provides the same results. Thank you Pantene
Norfolk, NY
I completely love Pantene Pro-V Products. They are always amazing, smell great and affordable! This product is perfect because unlike aerosol hairsprays, it doesn't leave you hair all bunched up and tangled. It lasts for hours on end, plus it smells good! and I would def purchase it again! The Pantene detanglers work wonders too! I can;t wait to try the new line of products by Pantene pro-V! There are so many endless new possibilities out there for anyone and everyone to try!
Winter haven florida
 I think people should use is more than what people use in talking more the more they will feel like the hair is hydrated and stuff and I did people would love to use it more often and I really think people should too and it's long lasting and my hair is like a brown a bone color and I think people will let you use it a lot more than what
Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol Hair Spray Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Millvale, PA
I do not like this hairspray. So, I've just been using it when I'm trying to basically take my gym hair. It's a back up or if I have to run to the store real quick and have frizzy hair. The smell is harsh and it just leaves my hair feeling very...gross. I don't even know how to explain it.
The hold of this product is ehh, okay. Not the greatest I would say. It holds a bit stiff to my liking. I think this is a hit or miss as some people are affected by the packaging and use of the bottle and some just don't like the formula. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...