BY PANTENE

Humidity Defense Locks In Style And Helps Prevent Fly-Aways For All-Day Volume. Strong-hold polymers lift fine hair s structure to allow you to create targeted support. Volumizing hairspray with maximum hold provides humidity defense and helps prevent fly-aways. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Style Lasting Volume Maximum Hold Hairspray s strong-hold polymers lift fine hair s structure to allow you to create targeted support where you need it most. Lightweight Lift for Body That Lasts Moisturize, strengthen, a.

• Does this hairspray weight down anyone else's hair? 2 Answers
  • Does this hairspray help with volume without weighing you...3 Answers
  • Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style do it leave your hair very...1 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of my favorite hair sprays especially to help pump up the volume lol! I have thick frizzy hair and if I don't style it my hair tends to look flat & frizzy (how's that possible? Idk!) This hairspray is my favorite to use when im teasing & wanting good volume & have it last allll day or night. Even when I don't need volume & just wearing my hair up i like to spray a little over my hair to keep the frizz & fly aways down for good. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this hair spray, it works as it should, holds my hair in place all day or night, decently priced & helps keep the volume I want in my hair!
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite brand of hairspray but it works pretty good. I don't like the smell of it, and it does leave my hair feeling rather sticky after using it. It doesn't get your hair too hard though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This is a fab hairspray! I use it to tame some frizz when I'm rocking my hair down or  up. It's not heavy, sticky or overly perfumed. It has the nice Pantene scent that doesn't linger too badly! I highly enjoy this hairspray and will get it again. Definitely look for sales to double up!
Mariah P.
Wayne Michigan
Overall this hairspray does what it says it does a maximum hold. my hair wont move all day after spraying in in my hair. Does make my hair all hard and crunchy though, which ahould be wxpected with a maximum hold hair spray. definitely will hold all day in my hair, and also doea have a nice scent to it as well. I like using the Pro-V Pantene 24 hour volume Hairspray 4 maximum hold when I'm having a bad hair day and my hair just wont. stay down after it was styled .
Alexis C.
Shallowater, TX
I am so picky when it comes to hair sprays. I don't like sticky. I don't like heavy. I need enough to hold my curls but I don't like the super stiff feeling either. This hair spray is one of my favorites due to how well it holds my curls. It is a little stiffer then I would like but I have been able to have my curls for 2 days if I need too. ūüėć definitely an amazing product to invest in
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA
I've used this hairspray for years! I use the volume one. I really have thin and practically almost no hair!(ha!) so I tend to tease my hair often to make it look full. I either use this to hold up the tease or sometimes I just push up my hair & spray & it works perfectly in giving me that boost!
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek , CA
Smells good but makes your hair kind of crunchy. I lit keeps a curl in place but again your hair feels like French fries is it worth it at that cost? I would not repurchase but try it and see if it works for u since I have dark thick normal hair. There is room for improvement
Silvia V.
South Gate, CA
Overall the product worked really well for me. It managed to hold my curls without making them appearing stiff, as long as I don't overuse it. The only downside I can really think of is the fact that it has a fairly strong scent. I don't mind it because most aerosol hair sprays tend to be that way but that is definitely something to keep in mind.
Heather V.
Upper Darby, PA
This hairspray has great hold and doesn't leave your hair feeling incredibly stiff. Certainly happy with the quality- my hair still feels natural. It exceeded my expectations because I was never wildly impressed with any other brand of hairspray.
Tara T.
Norwalk, CT
This hairspray is FANTASTIC. Unlike other products I have tried, I put it on early in the morning, and it actually kept my curls bouncing and in place well into the evening. Its also extremely affordable. The only thing I'm not super into is the aerosol smell, but Pantene manages it well by infusing a fruity hint.
Renee R.
Does this hairspray help with volume without weighing your hair down? I have fine hair.
Jennifer L.
Porterville, Ca
Does this hairspray weight down anyone else's hair?
DONNA V.
Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style do it leave your hair very hard?