BY PANTENE #31 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Jael B.
los angeles
This stuff is amazing, I use it all the time because I already have a lot of split ends so this helps a lot
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Affordable. Easy to use. Nice scent. Didn't make my hair feel sticky or tacky. Left my hair looking great.
Heather S.
Love this product because it help protect your hair from all the heat when you blow dry it. Great price.
Paige M.
Jacksonville, NC
This makes your hair smell great but I don't know how much it protects your hair from the damage of heat.
Tuyen T.
Hampton, VA
I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair. It protects it from being burnt.
Tamara V.
Really? I guess I'm the only person that finds this product to leave my hair dry looking and opaque :(
diana p.
This heat protectant spray works great! I feel like it really helps prevent split ends and damaged hair
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Love how it protects my hair every time I straighten my hair. Smells great. Recommend it to people
Jennifer J.
Arlington, TX
Este producto es excelente de verdad si no lo as tratado tienes que probarlo es 100% recommendado!!
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY
It has a nice scent, leaves the hair feeling soft after straightening and does not make it oily.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?