BY PANTENE #37 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Dawn B.
Madison
Fantastic product. Works well when using flat iron and price isnt bad either. Keeps hair from burning and splitting.
Brittany M.
Milford, CT
This is a great protector. It's not oily and has a really great smell! Very fine mist so it doesn't soak your hair
Florence V.
Cathedral City, CA
I really like the Pantene Products I do curl my hair so this type of pantene proctector helps my hair from damage
Jillian A.
Richmond, VA
"I absolutely love this product it stops the heat from my hair so it wont get damaged and its really AMAZING!!!"
Evelyn V.
Over all it's an okay product. The smell is amazing but u did not see much improvement or progression in my hair.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Love this! I use it before I curl or straighten my hair and I feel like it gets the job done protecting my hair.
Ivannys M.
Montan E.
Piqua, OH
This is an amazing product! It works wonders at protecting your hair from the heat or a blow dryer or straightner
marie t.
Cibolo, texas
I use this heat protection spray as a light coverage hair spray as well. just to keep those flyaways at bay.
Alison L.
This protects your hair against damaging heat. Sprays evenly over hair and does not make the hair feel grimy.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?