BY PANTENE

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Haley E.
Americus, GA
It’s okay for a drugstore hair product. It made my hair feel sticky and heavy I didn’t like it. I think that there are better products out there.
This product worked great ! I applied it after showering and then I hair dry it. I would use the flat iron and notice my hair was not as frizzy.
Lizzy P.
I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays. This one is my favorite. It's light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling once your hair is finished!
Michelle C.
Carnegie , PA
I used this protector. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. The price is a little high. Will definitely be trying something different
Selina K.
Santee, CA
Love it! Smells great like all Pantene products. My hair feels so soft and is so smooth after blow drying! I highly recommended it!
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
This product helped me out a bunch considering I always am applying heat to my hair in some way. It smelled fairly well also.
gricelda m.
Reedley, CA
This product is aweome it keeps hair oft and clean and smell amazing. it protect your hair from heat and helps with tangle

Tori S.
sherwood, AR
Works very well in protecting very brital pieces of hair! I how shinny it make my hair to after straightening it! Amazing!
Caroline B.
Cambira
One of the best hair products for the summer. Seals the wires, protect from the sun's rays. Great price I recommend it.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, MI
Terrific product gives beautiful results. Use when blow-drying to reduce static and frizz, and to help hold a style.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?