BY PANTENE #31 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This is a very good heat protector for your hair. It softens and gives your hair a very nice shine to it. It keeps your hair from breaking and it controls your hair from frizzing up as well.
Dania P.
Great heat protector. It helps my hair not feel damaged. The reason why I did not give it a 5-star is that I feel that there are better heat protectors than this one, but it's still good.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff smells amazing and is right on up there with some of the high end heat protectants Ive used before. The value is amazing and it last a long time! I will definitely buy again!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
I love the way this product really protects my hair from the high heat of my straightener. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky. I love the smell. And the price isn't bad either
sherry f.
This product works well on fine hair. The nozzle has clogged on a couple bottles . This product is very affordable. Doesn't weigh your hair down or feel greasy. It is a product I would recommend to others with fine hair.
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
My favorite heat protectant. I use hot tools on my hair on a daily basis and this product definitely helps my hair keep strong and healthy. Great price very affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR
This heat protector is my favorite. It doesn't make my hair look greasy or sticky. Gives the hair a subtle shine and keeps hair from getting damaged from all the heat.
Elaila T.
Augusta
Is he protecting is really great for Flatiron your hair or blow drying your hair. When I used to spray dye never have heat damage. You can also use this on your little sister or child's hair.
Veronica T.
FONTANA, CA
This was my go to heat protectant for a really long time. I felt like my hair was softer and less damaged after using this. After a while I think it was discontinued because I had a really hard time finding it and I didn't want to keep having to pay extra to get it online :(
Melody D.
It smells great and applies greatly and evenly. I definitely. To be honest, I just got this so I'm not totally sure if it lasts long but my hair stays smelling good and undamaged. I will be buying this product again because my hair needs some protector from all the bleach I've put it through. And I do recommend!
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?