BY PANTENE #33 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
This heat protecting spray smells great and doesn't leave an abnormal texture to my hair like other sprays I have tried. It also adds a nice sleekness to my hair.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
This hair protector from heat is a wonderful prospect. Easy to use and it leaves your hair smelling amazing! This is my go to hair product since I straighten my hair all of the time. Also seems to help with frizz.
Tiffany B.
I use the Pantene ProV heat protected every time a blow dry or straighten my hair. It makes my hair so shiny, soft, and no frizz. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a spray that will protect their hair from heat damage!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This product is worth the money, it works but it is not my favorite heat protectant. It gets be job done with an ok smell and doesn't leave any residue, the product will last awhile. Can be found almost anywhere haircare products are sold.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I have bleached hair so I like all the protection I can get from heat. This product does a great job protecting my fragile hair. I use it anytime I use heat tools on my hair. I would repurchase it again.
emily g.
This definitely worked as a heat defense. I love using this before I use heat because I know that it won't get as damaged. It smells really good! Very inexpensive. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
For those of you ladies that love your hot tools such as irons, curling wands, and blow driers just like I do than you should be using this product, especially if you want to protect your hair from damage that these hot tools unfortunately cause to your hair. Pantene heat protectant and shine is my holy grail product because I do love my iron dearly and I do have burnt ends because of the iron it's not really noticeable but I'm self conscious about it and I use this before straightening and it smells nice on the hair and truly leaves shine.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
This is my usual go to hair protecting spray for when I use heating tools on my hair. It works good and doesn't really make my hair look greasy. Especially since I usually only spray from about halfway down and never at the root
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
I'm addicted to my straightener and this stuff is the perfect partner in crime. It smells amazing and no one ever regrets protecting their hair with smell good products made by brands we trust.
Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
I like that this product is geared towards fine hair because I have that. It's not too expensive and is comparable to high end heat protectors I have tried. The scent is okay, not my favorite. I overall would recommend.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?