BY PANTENE #31 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Veronica W.
This heat protectant spray is the only one I've used so far. Leaves my hair straight and shiny, I would definitely recommend it.
- LOVE this company it's pretty and very beautiful company it's pretty and very beautiful choclit and l hope you choos me to win
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
Leaves your hair protected and undamaged. doesn't leave any greasy build up. Leaves your hair manageable and great looking.
Amanda  B.
Osoyoos , BC
Love how my hair feels when I use this. I have noticed how much stronger and healthier my hair is. I use it everyday.
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
It's a good heat protecter. I didn't finish my bottle but I used it more for moisturizing. It did help with my hair.
Karen P.
no es exactamente lo que esperaba pero me gusta... Pues no se deja mi cabello muy seco... Pero me encanta el aroma
Excelente!! Creo que es lo mejor que he probado la verdd es que me encantan los productos de Pantene🖒🖒
Sara S.
Upper Tantallon , NS
This got the job done. Made my hair soft and for the most part it kept my hair protected from the heat.
Dina E.
Mansoura, Dakahleya
has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
I recommended this to my friends
It’s great
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?