BY PANTENE #33 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
Smells wonderful and protects my hair from heat damage while blow drying and using heat tools.
Maria M.
Vancouver, WA
😀i use it use it and love how it protects my hair from heat price is great two thumbs up
Kris L.
Murray, UT
Works great! Smells good!! Would recommend this product to anyone who needs a heat spray!
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
This leaves your hair feeling soft and sleek. My favourite is the VO5 heat protector but this one is still very good. My hair was protected even on my bleached balayage hair. Affordable and lovely scent too. Would recommend!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
This smells amazing like all pantene products and works great on my very fine hair. It stops the static and keeps the frizz at bay. It is more expensive than other brands but works better than most other cheaper brands I have tried.
Ilaury M.
I bought this stuff tonight along with a flat iron..used the flat iron alone, it did a pretty good job of getting rid of those "fly aways", then on the other side used this spray on dry hair, then used the flat iron and OMG all of them with the exception of 1 or 2 were gone! It smells GREAT too! Does not make my hair greasy looking or feeling! I recommend using this product with the i series Conair infinity flat iron. I am glad that I FINALLY found a hair product that actually took away those "fly aways", I had tried soooo many things, and this works!! My hair is finally shiny, smooth, soft and fly away free!
Alisha A.
This product is good for those who have frizzy hair once they have washed it and blow dried there hair because mine is hair is damaged and and the frizz on it you can see once you spray this is damp hair and then go on to using your hair straightener or curler u can see the difference I will use it once when I wash my hair and it would last up to 3/4 days with out applying it again
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
Ok here's the thing with this I like it but I don't at the same time , I have dry frizzy hair so I tent not to use heat on my hair a lot but when I do this is what I use, I find that it leave like a film on my hair that can make it difficult at times to style , but it's the only one that doesn't dry out my hair more than the other brands out there on the market
Erika P.

Fine hair spray helps protect hair against heat damage, leaving hair soft and looking healthy, reducing friction, improving shine and protecting against future damage.
It is ideal to use before the use of the hair dryer or curler, hot apparatus on the hair
V S.
I've been using this for quite a while and it works great. I spray it on before straightening it and I've got pretty healthy hair. It's inexpensive and works just as good as any other product out there for hair protection in my opinion.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?