BY PANTENE #37 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pantene’s Fine Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage and enhance shine. You can Style with ease and experience lustrous shine with a soft, healthy-looking finish. Micro-polymers help shield strands, Protecting against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and healthy looking. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector
  • "It doesn't leave your hair oily like most heat protector and it actually give it a nice shine and a smooth finish." in 3 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of heat protectant sprays." in 1 review
  • "This product is great because it works well as a heat protector while still keeping my hair nice and clean." in 1 review
  • "I use this all the time before blow drying and straight ironing my hair." in 1 review
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
Having very curly hair that I dislike so much, straightening my hair has become something I do religiously. So, I am always in search of the next best product that will meet my needs. In order for a product to meet my needs, it needs to have the ability to protect my hair from the everyday heat produced by the iron plate and keep my hair looking its best. It has to have the ability to keep my hair looking healthy, shiny, and smooth. I had a friend recommend me to try the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Style Heat Protector, and at first, I would have to say I had my doubts, but after using this product for the first time it quickly became my go to product. I would have to say it is the best one I have tried thus far. I love this product and would recommend anyone who straightens their hair or applies heat to their hair on a daily basis to try it because I know they will love it too.
Southern M.
Statesboro , GA
I tried the product a few months ago. I found that it leaves my hair very sticky and frizzy after using. I don't really see where it's protecting my hair from the heat. During the time I used this product I had more split ends then normally and my hair stayed frizzy and dry looking.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Always always always use a heat protectant and if you shop drugstore this one is a good one. Just be careful not to use too much so yo don't get build up and feel greasy. Usually Pantene has extra points when you buy two at Walgreens. If you are in the market for a new heat protectant I'd give this one a try.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
I really like this heat protectant it doesn't leave your hair feeling like it has tons of product or oil on it like most heat protectants do . It's a reasonable price one of my favorites on the market right now
Becky V.
Protects your hair like it claims, I used to straighten my hair a ton in high school so I bought this and it reduced the amount of split ends I was getting. I noticed a huge difference in how healthy my hair was looking after using this product for about a month
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love this product! It works great and is cheap in price which makes it even better!  I use it prior to applying any hot tools to my hair.  It seems to work great.  I usually get mine at Walmart but it can be purchased pretty much anywhere!
Max R.
Washington
I feel at ease now when I go to blow dry my hair! It keeps it safe from damage and looking healthy. After a while it makes my hair look a little shiny/greasy. It could just be the amount I'm putting in my hair but overall really helpful!
Cynthia T.
This smells quite good and definitely does that job! I'm not sure if this one in particular is my favorite. Only because it seems I reach for other products more often. You can find this at most drug stores and it's really affordable!
Jenna H.
georgetown, DE
I straighten my hair a lot so I need something that will protect my hair from the heat. This product does an excellent job of it. The only thing is that it can be a little expensive and I feel as though I buy it often
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
This heat protecting spray smells great and doesn't leave an abnormal texture to my hair like other sprays I have tried. It also adds a nice sleekness to my hair.
Andy P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have never used this product but the reviews are very good, anyways my hair goes wavy every time I straight it and it never stays straight, does this helps to maintain it straight or does it just protects it from the heat?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Will this work on both damp and dry hair?
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Are these heat protectors safe from allergic reactions?
Maria V.
Jacksonville, FL
I am looking for a heat protector for oily prone hair. Will this be good?
Yasameen S.
does it make fine hair look oily or/and greasy?