BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Batteries not included.

Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I've tried almost all suitable Pantene hair products (I have fine but thick hair, meaning each strand is very thin and very smooth, but there's a lot of it). For some reason, some formulations of Pantene shampoo and conditioner make my scalp break out, and this is one of them. It volumizes the hair for sure, but I stopped using it because of the break outs.
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
I love the way my hair feels so soft and clean and it smells amazing. However I don't use this very often due to my hair color and having to use purple shampoo and salon quality products. It is on the more expensive side for normal Walmart shampoos.
Casey B.
This shampoo smells really good. Its nice and really cleans your hair nicely. Didn't do a ton for volume but i still really like This shampoo and the shape of the packaging
Kim K.
Hutchinson, MN
Use Pantene products on occasion just for a change. Always makes my hair feel smooth and silky but not really as much volume as I'd like to see from a more expensive store brand.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I have been using Pantene products for many years. It has a great smell and washes my hair very well. I usually switch brands once i run out just to help prevent buildup on my hair but this is a number one choice for me. I usually buy this from Target or Wal*Mart and i recommend it regularly because i trust Pantene as a brand all together
Ana C.
Los Angeles, Ca
I have really flat thin hair and I have used this product for little less than a year and when my hair is dry I can really see the difference from before it adds volume to my hair I don't need to blow dry it to get that extra volume on my hair. I would go buy it.
Sophie V.
Waxhaw, NC
Pantene is a classic shampoo and if I just want a good clean feeling, then it is perfect. My hair has recently started falling flat so I tried out the Volume shampoo and conditioner but I did not feel like I saw much of a difference.
Manal A.
Edison, NJ
Smells nice and works really well for my hair does not make it greasy at all. I have used this product every time I washed my hair when I switched and it is very effective. Nice bottle that it comes in easy to use. I would buy it again, for sure. I recommend it!
Alivia R.
Orlando, FL
Not only does this shampoo leave my hair smelling amazing!!! It also clean my hair without stripping it and making it brittle! And because of this my hair is left with great body and bounce!
Alicia Y.
San Francisco, CA
I like Pantene shampoos and conditioners. It really foams up, which I like. Also, it smells really good. I especially like the scent of the Pantene Pro-V Essential Botanicals Volumizing Conditioner. Smells super summer-y!