BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Marisol P.
I like this Pantene shampoo so much !! It leaves my hair shiny and smoothier, and like I have short hair it is easier to comb and it gives some 'volume' when it's dry. Like no wierd hair ups , it's like straightening your hair .
Laura V.
I have very fine hair and pantene has always had great products so I was excited for a fine haired one. It really adds volume and bounce to my flat and fine hair and its so soft and silky. My only complaint is that there are some not so friendly chemicals in their products which I am against so it would be extra wonderful if they came out with one that didn't have sulfates or parabens
Jessica W.
Winnipeg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, this formula is just too thin for my hair. I have naturally curly hair, so I like to use volumizing products, but this conditioner just did not give me enough moisture. It's definitely worth a try if you have fairly healthy hair, or straight hair that distributes natural oils better.
Mihaela A.
It's a really good product . After the shower my hair was very soft and clean. If you will decide to test this product your hair will thank you
Mariania S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me genera frizz en lugar de volumen, el olor es agradable, pero no le hace bien a mi cabello. Me parece que incluso me lo reseca un poco
Lisibel A.
Narnia
Este producto es excelente, desde que lo utilizo mi cabello tiene más volumen, se ve la diferencia desde que empiezas con el tratamiento. Me encanta su olor, me deja el cabello suave y brillante 100% lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Lo uso cada dos dias, y me va bien,
Yehtzimar S.
Al igual que el shampoo es muy buen acondicionador. suavidad en el cabello y sobre todo un brillo impecable
Leanna D.
Toronto
Love this conditioner .. it leaves my hair so soft and smooth and it smells great the packaging could be better .
Bobbi-Jo M.
Trenton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro V is always one of my first choices for conditioner. It not only makes your hair soft and smooth but gives it volume. The packaging is sleek and nice. It is very effective. I am very happy with this product. The price is very good as well!
Liyana K.
It really did help add volume to my hair since my hair is fine. I really loved it and it had a really nice scent to it. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a bit of volume in their hair.