BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Sam R.
These are ok there are better brands that are out there for you this brand is actually unhealthy for you
Jacquelyn R.
Woodstock , Il
Great product to stock up on when it's on sale. Always works great and leaves hair smelling wonderful!
Lindsey M.
Rosston, AR
Pretty good product. smells nice. not too sure it actually gives volume though. does leave ya clean!
Katie B.
So delicious feeling! Makes my hair feel full and not greasy at all. This is an affordable product!
Sidney A.
This product made my hair soft and the scent of the shampoo is great! I would definetly recommend!
Erin K.
Wish it would last longer on my thin fine hair. Shower at night isn't ideal but it is what it is
member-03e4cd5fa
It smells amazing and it leaves my hair grate I love it so much I recommend you guys to buy it
Kelly L.
I love the smell of Pantene and I like that this conditioner leaves my hair feeling smooth.
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
Gives my hair the perfect amount of bounce. Leaves my curls hydrated and full of life
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
Awesome product! Gives my hair volume without drying it out and getting it tangled.