BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
member-03e4cd5fa
member-03e4cd5fa
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells amazing and it leaves my hair grate I love it so much I recommend you guys to buy it
Katie B.
Katie B.
So delicious feeling! Makes my hair feel full and not greasy at all. This is an affordable product!
Valene P.
Valene P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pantene shampoo and conditioner are probably my favorite as far as smell is concerned. Love this condidtioner
Keri A.
Keri A.
This is a great conditioner. It is very affordable and leaves hair feeling strong and voluminous. It is my go-to when I need more product.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives my hair the perfect amount of bounce. Leaves my curls hydrated and full of life
Kris L.
Kris L.
Murray, UT
Always a great buy!!! Love Pantene!! Can't go wrong for the price and quality!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosston, AR
Pretty good product. smells nice. not too sure it actually gives volume though. does leave ya clean!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I love the smell of Pantene and I like that this conditioner leaves my hair feeling smooth.
Hope M.
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is seriously the best on my hair, makes it so soft, doesn't leave a greasy feel and gives it great body.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Pantene is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling great. I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner. Highly recommend!