BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Kailee M.
Selden, NY
I always have used pantene shampoos and conditioners. They smell good and work good on my hair. they are affordable and effective
Nicole T.
Stockton, Ca
I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, so it tangles VERY easily. I absolutely love this conditioner, plus it smells SO good!
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Pantene have been using it for years and am never disappointed I have thin hair so it always feels and smells great
Kristen R.
This is great. I was never a fan of Pantene until this came out. We purchase this quite often now! This is a great product!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This is one of the shampoos/conditioners I can always rely on. It leaves my hair soft, repaired and looking healthy.
Valerie H.
Iv'e used this product many time and i really like it. I just can't use it month and month it dries my hair out.
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
Pantene is seriously the best on my hair, makes it so soft, doesn't leave a greasy feel and gives it great body.
Yocasta C.
Liked this product leaves hair soft and smells good. Will continue to use and even try other related products.
Valene P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pantene shampoo and conditioner are probably my favorite as far as smell is concerned. Love this condidtioner
Sam R.
These are ok there are better brands that are out there for you this brand is actually unhealthy for you