BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Jessica  W.
Athens, TN
I have to use conditioner with every wash. this conditioner is amazing. my hair is so smooth and soft. my hair looks healthier and has more volume.
Joeyy C.
I love using this conditioner on my hair, because it gives me volume and it makes my hair super soft! It is such a nice product and I love it!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I like pantene, but it doesn't take care of my hair like other brands. I either find that my hair is too greasy, or too dry instead of perfect!
ana g.
raleigh, NC
I have curly hair and this indeed is one of my favorite conditioner because its just light weight and it smooth my hair and gives it texture.
Keri A.
This is a great conditioner. It is very affordable and leaves hair feeling strong and voluminous. It is my go-to when I need more product.
Juliette W.
Tucson, AZ
I have very long hair and its very fine as welland this makes my hair string and soft. It also doesn't tangle my hair like most products do
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I've been using this for about a week now and my hair is fuller and thicker I swear I live this so much I'm gonna buy a bunch and stock up.
Maggie H.
Loganville, GA
I love this product. I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair!
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I use the shampoo to wash my daughters hair. They work fabulous especially on my daughter's hair who has really thick and a lot hair.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This Conditioner is the best formula it gives your hair the volume it needs after wash it smells good and a little goes a long ways..