BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Valene P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pantene shampoo and conditioner are probably my favorite as far as smell is concerned. Love this condidtioner
Katie B.
So delicious feeling! Makes my hair feel full and not greasy at all. This is an affordable product!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Conditioner is the best formula it gives your hair the volume it needs after wash it smells good and a little goes a long ways..
Emily B.
This product is wonderful! I do not have fine hair but even for me this was starting to make a difference and give my hair more life than what it was before. I could not believe the transformation that my hair went under when using this product!
Laura V.
I have very fine hair and pantene has always had great products so I was excited for a fine haired one. It really adds volume and bounce to my flat and fine hair and its so soft and silky. My only complaint is that there are some not so friendly chemicals in their products which I am against so it would be extra wonderful if they came out with one that didn't have sulfates or parabens
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Pantene is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling great. I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner. Highly recommend!
Hope M.
Greenville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is seriously the best on my hair, makes it so soft, doesn't leave a greasy feel and gives it great body.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I like pantene, but it doesn't take care of my hair like other brands. I either find that my hair is too greasy, or too dry instead of perfect!
Maggie H.
Loganville, GA
I love this product. I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair!
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I've known people who have used it and said they like it.