BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner makes my hair come put so smooth I am obsessed with it! I use it twice a week to keep my roots and ends soft and not split and the results are fabulous.
Zaydi F.
Zaydi F.
Anthony, NM
This is my favorite conditioner for my dry/wavy hair. It gives so much volume and when I do style my hair I do see how much more healthy my hair looks
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Rensselaer, ny
Love the feel of this conditioner, leaves my hair feeling clean, light, and smelling fantastic. I use this 3 times a week and always get compliments on how healthy my hair is.
Sidney A.
Sidney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my hair soft and the scent of the shampoo is great! I would definetly recommend!
alisha r.
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I've been using this for about a week now and my hair is fuller and thicker I swear I live this so much I'm gonna buy a bunch and stock up.
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
Tucson, AZ
I have very long hair and its very fine as welland this makes my hair string and soft. It also doesn't tangle my hair like most products do
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Conditioner is the best formula it gives your hair the volume it needs after wash it smells good and a little goes a long ways..
Jessica  W.
Jessica W.
Athens, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to use conditioner with every wash. this conditioner is amazing. my hair is so smooth and soft. my hair looks healthier and has more volume.
Yocasta C.
Yocasta C.
Liked this product leaves hair soft and smells good. Will continue to use and even try other related products.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Stockton, Ca
I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, so it tangles VERY easily. I absolutely love this conditioner, plus it smells SO good!