BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
I'm not sure about the volume this conditioner gives because I haven't seen a difference. I just continually use this conditioner because it has a nice scent, and detangles my hair well. However, I do wish it actually voluminized my flat
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner makes my hair come put so smooth I am obsessed with it! I use it twice a week to keep my roots and ends soft and not split and the results are fabulous.
Brittany A.
Roan Mountain, TN
I have super thick hair,and it makes finding shampoo/conditioner that won't keep my hair a tangled mess throughout the day.This combo though works like a dream!!Super soft hair and no tangles all day.
caitlinn f.
Denver, CO
I love using this product. The only problem i find with it (and it could just be my hair) is that it feels dirty pretty fast which normally doesn't happen to me. But not sure if its just me or not
Sophia T.
Pompano Beach, FL
I did use this for so time and i was in love with it ,it left my hair really soft and easy to comb through my hair but now I'm tring other hair products.its really great for its price
Melanie T.
Rensselaer, ny
Love the feel of this conditioner, leaves my hair feeling clean, light, and smelling fantastic. I use this 3 times a week and always get compliments on how healthy my hair is.
Melissa P.
Creve Coeur, IL
Pantene is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling great. I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner. Highly recommend!
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
I love this conditioner. It's think but doesn't weigh my hair down! The smell is okay, but I definitely love this conditioner, I'll continue to buy it.
Kylie K.
I have used a lot of conditioners in my life and I'm never found anything like the painting before it is probably the best condition it I've ever found
Zaydi F.
Anthony, NM
This is my favorite conditioner for my dry/wavy hair. It gives so much volume and when I do style my hair I do see how much more healthy my hair looks