Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I am 60 yrs old and have always had fine, pretty straight hair. I have used a variety of hair volume products and none work better than Pantene Sheer Volume for me. The thick, creamy and pleasant smelling conditioner leaves my hair with what seems like double thickness and softness. I have used Pantene Sheer Volume for at least 5 yrs or more. The best product for the best price!
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
It hard for me find sometime that will work and help keep my hair full and strong it give my hair sheer volume and provides all day lift with zero heavy and help me style my hair in many ways and it keep my hair thick and full of body for 24 hours and sometime weeks and it smell so good
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
It's hard for me to find a conditioner that works for me. I have a very sensitive scalp and very fine hair. Pantene Pro V Volume Conditioner works perfectly for me. The conditioner smells amazing, leaves my hair full of volume as promised and my scalp feeling good as ever! This is definitely a product that I recommend!
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
No saben chica éste acondicionador tiene un olor más rico de verdad es delicioso me fascina me encanta lo llevo usando desde hace seis meses y de verdad espero se sienta tan diferente me encanta así que es fácil de conseguir y no están caros y económico así que puedes conseguirlo muy fácilmente
Edina K.
Dublin, OH
My hair is very thick and wavy and there's been instances where conditioner hasn't really helped in making my hair look all that hot. But this one really does. If purchasing, I recommend using it along with the matching shampoo about one every 2-3 days.
Jackie K.
I love this sheer volume line. My hair recently changed textures and became frizzy and weird. Way different from my normally silky straight hair. So i changed to this line and my hair went back to straight and smooth with the perfect amount of volume. This smells great and is fabulous for the price.
Tarah C.
Darlington, SC
I hardly ever find a conditioner that doesn't weight my hair down and make my hair feel oily by the end of the day. I could tell a difference when I use this conditioner then any others I've tried before. They got the target with this formula. J recommend it for anyone with straight fine hair.
Laura V.
I have very fine hair and pantene has always had great products so I was excited for a fine haired one. It really adds volume and bounce to my flat and fine hair and its so soft and silky. My only complaint is that there are some not so friendly chemicals in their products which I am against so it would be extra wonderful if they came out with one that didn't have sulfates or parabens
Marisol P.
I like this Pantene shampoo so much !! It leaves my hair shiny and smoothier, and like I have short hair it is easier to comb and it gives some 'volume' when it's dry. Like no wierd hair ups , it's like straightening your hair .
Emily B.
This product is wonderful! I do not have fine hair but even for me this was starting to make a difference and give my hair more life than what it was before. I could not believe the transformation that my hair went under when using this product!