BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Kailee M.
Kailee M.
Selden, NY
I always have used pantene shampoos and conditioners. They smell good and work good on my hair. they are affordable and effective
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Pantene have been using it for years and am never disappointed I have thin hair so it always feels and smells great
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Woodstock , Il
Great product to stock up on when it's on sale. Always works great and leaves hair smelling wonderful!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish it would last longer on my thin fine hair. Shower at night isn't ideal but it is what it is
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! Gives my hair volume without drying it out and getting it tangled.
Haeun K.
Haeun K.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this from cvs. I naturally have a soft hair so I thought it wouldn't make much difference, but nope O was wrong. I would wash my hair firstm with a shampoo and then put on the conditioner for about 10 minutes and when I finish, my hair would end up soooo soft. I've been asked alot about how I take care of my hair. Another thing is that it smells wonderful and the smell last very long. People would comment that I smell good even after 6 hours of washing my hair.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a fan of Pantene since the 90s when it first was popular, and I still love it. My hair is fine, thin and knots very easily. I've heard some say that P and has waxy but it really does the job to keep my hair tangle free the entire day. I like to use this volumizing conditioner because it really helps volumize my flat fine hair.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found this #pantene conditioner to work quite well with out drying my hair out. I know that sounds silly being that it is a conditioner but this has happened with some other brands. It's a bit more expensive than other store products but you do actually get quite a bit of product.
K. W.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drug store brand, the condition works very well. It does it's job to condition and doesn't leave a nasty residue feeling in your hair. If you're in a pinch, on a budget or prefer not to spend a lot of money on conditioners, this is the conditioner for you!
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this shampoo and condition combo! The smell is great and the product doesn't leave a film or residue which I like. The volume isn't as intense as I hoped but that isn't the worst thing for me!