BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Batteries not included.

Haeun K.
Chicago
Bought this from cvs. I naturally have a soft hair so I thought it wouldn't make much difference, but nope O was wrong. I would wash my hair firstm with a shampoo and then put on the conditioner for about 10 minutes and when I finish, my hair would end up soooo soft. I've been asked alot about how I take care of my hair. Another thing is that it smells wonderful and the smell last very long. People would comment that I smell good even after 6 hours of washing my hair.
Ela L.
The best conditioner for all hair. I have dry and color treated hair and this conditioner is really helpful. I use it every other day and it helps me brush my long hair after showering. It has a really nice scent and I'm very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling light, volumized, and smelling great. Pantene can be a tad bit pricey, and I don't know that I would use it on my colored hair. You only have to use a little bit of it for it to really work in your hair.
Karessa G.
Cabot, AR
Just as the name says, this conditioner adds volume to your hair. I got this a long time ago when the formula was new, and I've been using it ever since. My hair tends to lay kind of flat, so it is very nice to have such a product that is very effective without being over the top. I recommend this to anyone who wants a little more volume.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I've been a fan of Pantene since the 90s when it first was popular, and I still love it. My hair is fine, thin and knots very easily. I've heard some say that P and has waxy but it really does the job to keep my hair tangle free the entire day. I like to use this volumizing conditioner because it really helps volumize my flat fine hair.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I have found this #pantene conditioner to work quite well with out drying my hair out. I know that sounds silly being that it is a conditioner but this has happened with some other brands. It's a bit more expensive than other store products but you do actually get quite a bit of product.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I had bought this for myself but I actually have a lot of volume in my hair! My daughter really enjoys the moisture that it provides for hair. I think the value is great and you can usually find a coupon! We are very satisfied with this conditioner.
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
For a drug store brand, the condition works very well. It does it's job to condition and doesn't leave a nasty residue feeling in your hair. If you're in a pinch, on a budget or prefer not to spend a lot of money on conditioners, this is the conditioner for you!
Francheska D.
amityville , NY
Good enough this conditioner sincerely leaves my very soft hair and with a good smell, applying only a small quantity .. fantastic results and mas if you use the whole line of the product, recommended, If he would buy it again
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually love pantene, but I think this formula is causing more dandruff in my hair. I like the formula it feels lightweight and keeps my hair nice and shiny, but I am a bit disappointed with the other side effects.