BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Haeun K.
Chicago
Bought this from cvs. I naturally have a soft hair so I thought it wouldn't make much difference, but nope O was wrong. I would wash my hair firstm with a shampoo and then put on the conditioner for about 10 minutes and when I finish, my hair would end up soooo soft. I've been asked alot about how I take care of my hair. Another thing is that it smells wonderful and the smell last very long. People would comment that I smell good even after 6 hours of washing my hair.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling light, volumized, and smelling great. Pantene can be a tad bit pricey, and I don't know that I would use it on my colored hair. You only have to use a little bit of it for it to really work in your hair.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I've been a fan of Pantene since the 90s when it first was popular, and I still love it. My hair is fine, thin and knots very easily. I've heard some say that P and has waxy but it really does the job to keep my hair tangle free the entire day. I like to use this volumizing conditioner because it really helps volumize my flat fine hair.
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
I have found this #pantene conditioner to work quite well with out drying my hair out. I know that sounds silly being that it is a conditioner but this has happened with some other brands. It's a bit more expensive than other store products but you do actually get quite a bit of product.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I had bought this for myself but I actually have a lot of volume in my hair! My daughter really enjoys the moisture that it provides for hair. I think the value is great and you can usually find a coupon! We are very satisfied with this conditioner.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
For a drug store brand, the condition works very well. It does it's job to condition and doesn't leave a nasty residue feeling in your hair. If you're in a pinch, on a budget or prefer not to spend a lot of money on conditioners, this is the conditioner for you!
Hannah H.
I usually love pantene, but I think this formula is causing more dandruff in my hair. I like the formula it feels lightweight and keeps my hair nice and shiny, but I am a bit disappointed with the other side effects.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Has a weird smell but it goes away after you rinse it out. I use it mostly for shaving my legs. It works incredible and doesn't leave razor bumps or itchy legs. It has a wet creamy consistency. I'm surprised it lasted me this long
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I enjoy this shampoo and condition combo! The smell is great and the product doesn't leave a film or residue which I like. The volume isn't as intense as I hoped but that isn't the worst thing for me!
Sovanny June D.
The conditioner is great it's weightless with my hair and after I'm done with my hair and it adds volume for like 2 days the product has lived in control it doesn't leave any Celina on my hair after the two days I believe I got it for free from Influenster and hope you guys really buy it cuz it's worth it and make sure you buy the share because you have too