BY PANTENE

Zero Heavy Buildup.  100% Body. Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day. Long lasting results Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Volume s unique volumizing system* with micro-boosters preps fine hair s structure so you can create your volume Style.  Now your flat hair looks full again with weightless body and shine. Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume.  Micro-boosters help prepare the structure of fine hair to hold voluminous Styles all day.  Long lasting results. Li. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I have long hair and no problems with tangles or anything after conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I would suggest using a clarifying shampoo a week every mont because Pantene causes wax to build up in your hair! " in 1 review
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I am 60 yrs old and have always had fine, pretty straight hair. I have used a variety of hair volume products and none work better than Pantene Sheer Volume for me. The thick, creamy and pleasant smelling conditioner leaves my hair with what seems like double thickness and softness. I have used Pantene Sheer Volume for at least 5 yrs or more. The best product for the best price!
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I love this sheer volume line. My hair recently changed textures and became frizzy and weird. Way different from my normally silky straight hair. So i changed to this line and my hair went back to straight and smooth with the perfect amount of volume. This smells great and is fabulous for the price.
Tarah C.
Tarah C.
Darlington, SC
I hardly ever find a conditioner that doesn't weight my hair down and make my hair feel oily by the end of the day. I could tell a difference when I use this conditioner then any others I've tried before. They got the target with this formula. J recommend it for anyone with straight fine hair.
Judeline C.
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
It hard for me find sometime that will work and help keep my hair full and strong it give my hair sheer volume and provides all day lift with zero heavy and help me style my hair in many ways and it keep my hair thick and full of body for 24 hours and sometime weeks and it smell so good
Maria F.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling light, volumized, and smelling great. Pantene can be a tad bit pricey, and I don't know that I would use it on my colored hair. You only have to use a little bit of it for it to really work in your hair.
Edina K.
Edina K.
Dublin, OH
My hair is very thick and wavy and there's been instances where conditioner hasn't really helped in making my hair look all that hot. But this one really does. If purchasing, I recommend using it along with the matching shampoo about one every 2-3 days.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY
I'm not sure about the volume this conditioner gives because I haven't seen a difference. I just continually use this conditioner because it has a nice scent, and detangles my hair well. However, I do wish it actually voluminized my flat
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
I like this Pantene shampoo so much !! It leaves my hair shiny and smoothier, and like I have short hair it is easier to comb and it gives some 'volume' when it's dry. Like no wierd hair ups , it's like straightening your hair .
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
I love this conditioner. It's think but doesn't weigh my hair down! The smell is okay, but I definitely love this conditioner, I'll continue to buy it.
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
I love using this conditioner on my hair, because it gives me volume and it makes my hair super soft! It is such a nice product and I love it!