Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Karla F.Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Daniela E.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Weightless Shampoo.

Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
My go-to shampoo!! I absolutely LOVE Pantene. I am never disappointed with their hair care products. This shampoo smells amazing, it adds volume to my hair, and it doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry or itchy like some shampoos do! It’s a totally reasonable price, and I would recommend to anyone with thick, textured hair!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I liked this shampoo. Saying that, I didn't notice a huge difference in the volume it gave my hair. Like others, I felt that by mid day all volume I did have would be gone by afternoon. So volume was mehh but I did like the smell of the shampoo and I did feel like it washed my hair well.
Sarah G.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling voluptuous, better than any other volumizing shampoo I've ever used. It leaves my hair feeling super soft. I normally have very oily hair and this shampoo doesn't make my hair look greasy. It's affordable, and I highly recommend this product.
Melissa P.
I really like the way my hair feels so clean love it ! Better thank the garnier I was using and it works well for oily scalp. It lathers and gives some volume not much but it doesn't doesn't make my hair feel flat!
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Love this shampoo!! Very cleansing without weighing my hair! I have an oily scalp so this is perfect for me!! I love the scent because it is overpowering and it does lather well. I really enjoyed this shampoo and have purchased it multiple times!!
Monica S.
This shampoo has an amazing smell and I feel like my hair is clean after I use it. I don't know that it is amazing or doesn't provide the same as other shampoos I have used. Also, the travel size bottle is so difficult to get the product out of. I think I ended up wasting a ton of product at the bottom.
Stephanie W.
Love this shampoo when my hair was virgin meaning no color no chemicals AT ALL. it made my hair very smooth silky and lots of volume. now that I've colored and highlighted my hair it weighs it down and makes my scalp very oily
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I feel like they changed the formula for their volume shampoo and I can't stop raving about it. It gives my fine, long hair extra volume and makes my hair feel light. I would definitely buy this product again.
Elle B.
Kissimmee, FL
This shampoo smells divine and leaves my hair smelling great for days! It leaves my hair shiny and voluminous for days. I have fine hair and it really feels fuller than when I've used other shampoos.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
Definitely not my favorite. I can typically go 4-5 days between washes but when I was using this shampoo I needed to wash every 2-3. Didn't feel like there was anything sheer or voluminous about this shampoo it always left my hair feeling very heavy and weighed down