Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal Shampoo uploaded by Lana O.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Batteries not included.

VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Pantene es una de mis marcas preferidas me deja mi cabello super brillante  y nunca la dejaria de usar  ni la cambiaria por nada en el mundo cuando voy al super siempre elijo pantene claro si no lo hay en el super elijo otra marca de mis preferidas .
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I love this Pantene shampoo. It leaves my hair silky and shiny, plus it smells great. It has a nice lather. It is reasonably affordable and can be found in most stores. I would recommend it to anyone looking for shampoo.
denisia n.
I love this shampoo and conditioner brand I have such thin fine hair that other shampoos make it super dry or it makes it super greasy but the shampoo works so perfectly it makes my hair so smooth and the perfect amount of moisture to not have a fridge and it keeps my hair from tangling and it even feels like it's stronger than ever before
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
I use this shampoo and conditioner. I prefer Tresemme but i do swap between the two. Sometimes i like to mix things up a little. I tend to get a dry scalp if i dont use one of the two. The price is nice and you can find it on sale at Target sometimes or even snag an online coupon.
Dana S.
Fort Smith AR
I absolutely hated this. Only bought once, used once then thrown away. After using the shampoo my hair felt like i poured grease all over it. After getting out of the shower my hair felt heavy. The only upside would be the fact that it smells great.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoy the Pantene line. This has a great smell and it does help with moisture of my hair. It does help with giving my ends some moisture since they can get dry when they are not trim. I would definitely buy again
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
Amazing shampoo. I love the smell and it makes my fine hair look fuller and more shiny. I've used this stuff for months now and my hair looks great. Will be definitely repurchasing this product in the future
Amy W.
Great Pantene shampoo! Plus you can donate your cut hair to Pantene and they make wigs and give them to people for free, instead of charging like Locks of Love does. I support them, because they support us ❤
Sonia A.
Lima, OH
I love probably everything I've tried of Pantene. My hair feels so nice after being washed in it. My hair does get a bit frizzy and course and this does seem to settle that down quite a bit.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love pantene!! I use this shampoo an conditioner every day! It is a bit on the pricey end of shampoo's but I can't live without it. My hair is absolutely gorgeous when using these products. I love the smell of it, an the way it makes my hair shine it doesn't leave build up in my hair like others an I love how much it protects my hair from damage an also repairs it. I can't live without it!
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It is also his favorite brand