Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal Shampoo uploaded by Lana O.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo Helps Repair Damage, Revealing Your Light, Bouncy, Revitalized Hair. Moisturizing shampoo removes the scalp oils, dirt and styling residue that weigh fine hair down. Custom cleaning formula deposits liquid crystal technology onto the hair cuticle. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene’s unique fine hair solutions moisture renewal shampoo & conditioner system with weightless moisturizers replenishes hair from root to tip to help prevent split ends from forming. Hydrate & Protect. see more...

Paula S.
Paula S.
Madison, MS
Great, makes my hair soft in just two days of using it. I loved. the cream is very condensend and you can use just a few that worked well and do it job making your hair very smooth and beautiful.
the smell is soft and it stay in your hair for a long time, you can tight up you hair high and when you loose it, you can smell the good and soft fragance.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Pantene shampoo. It leaves my hair silky and shiny, plus it smells great. It has a nice lather. It is reasonably affordable and can be found in most stores. I would recommend it to anyone looking for shampoo.
Davette T.
Davette T.
Florence, SC
It's the only brand that leaves my hair healthy! with using a hot iron on my hair every day takes out a lot of moisture and pantene brings my hair back to life!
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
I love this product. My hair always comes out so shiny and smooth and I'm always getting compliments on how my hair looks so healthy
crismary m.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

this line of Pantene let my hair super soft and manageable , controls my frizzy and I recovered some damage the dryer and iron
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Miami, Florida
Amo los productos pantene, el shampoo y acondicionador son lo máximo, dejan mi cabello suave y además huelen riquisimo!!
Connie F.
Connie F.
Rupert, ID
This sdhampok is great & leaves my hasir soft & smooth without the use of conditioner. My hair is very thin. & fine.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
What a really nice shampoo! I buy this whenever I can. My hair is oily and this cleans without over dry
Christina M.
Christina M.
Maywood, CA
Love how my hair shines and feels silky after it dries leaving it untangled
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I like the Pantene Brand and I have very fine hair so I'm always looking for that magic plumping head of hair effect. Suffice to say this Moisture Renewal Shampoo (and conditioner) cannot perform magic. What I appreciate about this product is that it doesn't make my hair feeling oily and stringy. The scent is pleasant and citrus. Good value for the money.
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It is also his favorite brand