Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal Shampoo uploaded by Lana O.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo Helps Repair Damage, Revealing Your Light, Bouncy, Revitalized Hair. Moisturizing shampoo removes the scalp oils, dirt and styling residue that weigh fine hair down. Custom cleaning formula deposits liquid crystal technology onto the hair cuticle. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene’s unique fine hair solutions moisture renewal shampoo & conditioner system with weightless moisturizers replenishes hair from root to tip to help prevent split ends from forming. Hydrate & Protect. see more...

VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Pantene es una de mis marcas preferidas me deja mi cabello super brillante  y nunca la dejaria de usar  ni la cambiaria por nada en el mundo cuando voy al super siempre elijo pantene claro si no lo hay en el super elijo otra marca de mis preferidas .
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Pantene shampoo. It leaves my hair silky and shiny, plus it smells great. It has a nice lather. It is reasonably affordable and can be found in most stores. I would recommend it to anyone looking for shampoo.
Vierlizer C.
I love this shampoo. You only need a little to get your hair clean. Its super fronthy. I love it because it makes me strong hair and super clean, really the results are incredible. My hair stood strong and bright.
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
I use this shampoo and conditioner. I prefer Tresemme but i do swap between the two. Sometimes i like to mix things up a little. I tend to get a dry scalp if i dont use one of the two. The price is nice and you can find it on sale at Target sometimes or even snag an online coupon.
Becky S.
West Covina
I have very fine hair so i tried this shampoo hoping it would give me more volume. It did maker my hair very soft but it was almost too soft. I only use it occasionally.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love pantene!! I use this shampoo an conditioner every day! It is a bit on the pricey end of shampoo's but I can't live without it. My hair is absolutely gorgeous when using these products. I love the smell of it, an the way it makes my hair shine it doesn't leave build up in my hair like others an I love how much it protects my hair from damage an also repairs it. I can't live without it!
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
Pantene Pro-V is my go-to shampoo brand and I have super fine hair which frizzes like crazy so this shampoo was totally needed. It moisturized the hell outta my hair and I definitely saw a difference after using this product for about two weeks.
Tiffany M.
Denver, CO
I'm an absolute fan of this product. It makes my hair for God shake so soft and alive. I used this at these two times a day, every other two days or so.
Brenda G.
What a really nice shampoo! I buy this whenever I can. My hair is oily and this cleans without over dry
Rachel C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like it until it started to give me dandruff. It would leave my hair very soft and silky.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
It is also his favorite brand