Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Andrea P.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Batteries not included.

Buy on Amazon
Lacie C.
Love this Anti-friz product that Pantene came out with. Helped so much when I go to visit the in laws in Texas. Just wished they sold it in the travel size so that I would have to fill a bottle myself. If you don't usually worry about friz until humidity hits this is for you.
Luisa G.
Corona, CA
Easy I have Pantene I'm so sorry but I honk only if you have a goddess hair Maybe can work!!! I don't like the smell too strong!!!!i prefer Other brand dove instead of this!! Sorry Pantene but no!!
Haley n.
Topeka
It's helps you if you have frizzy hair and it's really good if you want to get rid of that phrase and it makes your hair smell nice and that makes your hair soft to and it smells quite nice
Alexandria C.
This conditioner hydrates your hair to the fullest. It's full of a good healthy ingredients that leaves your hair soft and smooth. It's perfect for damaged hair and split ends. Will always have this with me.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like this conditioner .. it detangles my hair extremely well.. leaves it soft, shiny, and so full looking .. i have thin hair and anything that can help it look fuller is what i look for and this seems to work really well for my hair.. it doesn't make it frizzy or look dry and gives it a lot of body..and i love the smell also!!!
Emily K.
West Salem, OH
This product works well as a conditioner but I do not find it extraordinary. I have extremely fine hair that does nothing and haven't noticed a difference between this and previous conditioners that I have used. It smells good and works well to do what it's made for but I don't see a difference in my hair for the claimed fine hair moisture renewal.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I love this conditioner! over the summer months when I wear my natural curls, my hair gets really dry from all the sun and other products. This conditioner keeps the moisture locked in without causing a build-up or film. I switch between this one and the regular conditioner.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
this conditioner is super moisturizing. i loved it.. i have some dry hair and it worked a nice miracle on me. it smells nice and i just leave it on fora couple minutes, then rinse and my hair feels so so soft after. i have repurchased this time and time again
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
me gusta excelente producto como la mayoria de esta linea me fusta se adapta a las necesidades de cada mujer u hombre buscando satisfacer todo aquello que lo incomode recomendado ampliamente a todos los de esta comunidad para que conozcan productos
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Pantene is pretty much all we use and it works great on my hubby and my hair. This is pretty much all my hubby uses I use different stuff from time to time. But He says nothing moisturizes his hair like the moisture renew. Its true I have tried to get him to use different stuff and it don't look as great when he uses different stuff!
Nééy R.
buenos aires
esto no abre las puntas ? yo tengon el pelo grasoso.
Nicole S.
Lima
I have to wash my hair after use it ?
Kelly R.
Does it make your hair to soft ?
Katherine A.
Hello, I wonder if this hair conditioner helps with wavy hair?
Abby A.
El Salvador, Cuscatlan Cojutepeque
I have been trying some other conditioner and now I've discovered this one but, I wonder if this conditioner works well in curly hair?