BY PANTENE

Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
i got an ombré recently and that basically means i had to bleach my hair which means killing my hair. so it has been really dry lately, but then i found this product and my hair has been rejuvenated! i love it!
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
Pantene's 2-in-1 moisture renewal and shampoo started as my go-to product for personal and on-the-job travel. I travel light and this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner means I could eliminate carrying two separate products. It gradually found its way into my home shower due to its performance in not just cleaning my hair, but helping it keep its natural moisture, important in my desert climate. My husband (not much hair on his head, but he does value what's still there!) likes the way it keeps the "folically challenged" parts of his scalp clean, but not overly dry. We both will continue to use this product and find it a good value. It is available in numerous retail locations (we got our last purchase at Target).
Adriana A.
Sunrise, FL
No soy amante de los shampoo 2 en 1, pero pantene es una de las pocas marcas que puedo soportar. La verdad recomiendo un acondicionador o tratamiento extra a la hora de usar cualquier shampoo 2 en 1.

Al aplicar el Pantene Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 25.4-Fluid Ounce sentí una diferencia con este tipo de producto que no conocia antes. Lo primero que hice fue tomar un poco del producto y lavar mi cabello como normalmente lo hago, lo enjuague y volvi a tomar producto, lo esparcí por mi cabello y lo deje por 5 minutos y por ultimo enjuague. Asi es que siento que funciona correctamente como shampoo y acondiciondor.
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
This product is quite a thick shampoo. It smells nice and it makes my hair so clean. I have thin hair and most thick shampoos make it feel oily but this doesn't which is quite nice.
Cassandra L.
I don't prefer 2 in 1 shampoos because I find the conditioning portion is never enough. However, this is a decent shampoo, not the best, but not the worse either. I like the smell of the shampoo and feel my hair smells clean and fresh even when it isn't. The shampoo does the job.
Jennifer H.
Rossville, GA
I love how this shampoo makes my hair feel after i take a shower. It feels hydrated and smooth. It is very affordable. It better than any other brand I have used. The others make it feel heavy and oily. I would definitely recommend this to others. Its worth it!
Laura L.
Hinckley, OH
I like finding a product that works and saves time. As a busy mom, I like to find things that can save me some time, even if it's just a few minutes. I love how this product works and leave my hair shiny. I also love the way it smells.
Zaida Z.
I do not like it at all , its smell is pleasant but not last and does absolutely nothing in the hair , is more makes it very difficult to handle , not recommended for people with weak hair and very damaged because it does nothing
katie H.
Burlington WI
I have bought his in the plan and I will probably buy it again. I liked how it didn't weigh my hair down like other shampoos and conditioners. Having a fine hair is a struggle in on itself so I appreciate that Pantene came out with a brand that caters to my needs
Taylor W.
Live using this on my hair. Especially in combo with the conditioner! Makes my hair shiny and look healthy! My go to and back duo are these for sure. It makes my dry dull hair come back to life again!