BY PANTENE

Pantene’s unique Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal shampoo & conditioner system with weightless moisturizers replenishes hair from root to tip to help prevent split ends from forming. Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner helps repair damage, revealing your light, bouncy, revitalized hair. Moisturizing conditioner strengthens hair against damage and breakage. Helps protect against damage and split ends. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. see more...

• esto no abre las puntas ? yo tengon el pelo grasoso.2 Answers
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like this conditioner .. it detangles my hair extremely well.. leaves it soft, shiny, and so full looking .. i have thin hair and anything that can help it look fuller is what i look for and this seems to work really well for my hair.. it doesn't make it frizzy or look dry and gives it a lot of body..and i love the smell also!!!
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was exxcited to try this but I didn't notice a difference in your hair after a while of using it daily. You get a lot of product for the money you paid. I purchased mine from target. I don't think I would purchase again. I was disappointed in the lack of results.
Aicha D.
Aicha D.
Corona, NY
I love the way Pantene makes your hair feel after every was I use this product often when I feel like washing my hair and it is very affordable it is only like 10 and I love the smell of it after every wash it is very satisfied to. Me I love it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Love Pantene and have been a user for years. Smells good and works well. I use this product daily on myself and my child. Its the best conditioner i have found in the grocery store. Will buy again as long as they sell the product.
BRITTNEY H.
BRITTNEY H.
San Antonio, TX
I use it every time I shower and it keeps my hair soft, smooth, and tangle free! I like how lightweight it is. It does not weigh my hair down. I also got my mother in law hooked on it!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Pantene is such a good hair product company. My hair is very curly and can frizz up easily but their shampoo, conditioner, hairspray etcetera always makes my hair look super healthy.
Codi W.
Codi W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I purchased this due to dry climate and my super fine hair. It has been easily damaged and dried out. This has helped make my hair feel softer and STRONGER.
Kristina U.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
This Conditioner helps keep the tangles out of my hair and keep it really soft. I haven't had as much luck with other conditioners outside of Salon brands.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Eaton, OH
Ultimate conditioner? Love this product especially in the Winter to keep the static at bay. Also keeps tangles from forming and never have split ends!
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC
I love Pantene pro v. It is the best brand for hair. It does not leave any residue and rinses out completely. It leaves hair feeling smooth
Nééy R.
Nééy R.
buenos aires
esto no abre las puntas ? yo tengon el pelo grasoso.