BY PANTENE

Pantene’s unique Fine Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal shampoo & conditioner system with weightless moisturizers replenishes hair from root to tip to help prevent split ends from forming. Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner helps repair damage, revealing your light, bouncy, revitalized hair. Moisturizing conditioner strengthens hair against damage and breakage. Helps protect against damage and split ends. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. see more...

• esto no abre las puntas ? yo tengon el pelo grasoso.2 Answers
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like this conditioner .. it detangles my hair extremely well.. leaves it soft, shiny, and so full looking .. i have thin hair and anything that can help it look fuller is what i look for and this seems to work really well for my hair.. it doesn't make it frizzy or look dry and gives it a lot of body..and i love the smell also!!!
Emily K.
West Salem, OH
This product works well as a conditioner but I do not find it extraordinary. I have extremely fine hair that does nothing and haven't noticed a difference between this and previous conditioners that I have used. It smells good and works well to do what it's made for but I don't see a difference in my hair for the claimed fine hair moisture renewal.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I love this conditioner! over the summer months when I wear my natural curls, my hair gets really dry from all the sun and other products. This conditioner keeps the moisture locked in without causing a build-up or film. I switch between this one and the regular conditioner.
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is pretty much all we use and it works great on my hubby and my hair. This is pretty much all my hubby uses I use different stuff from time to time. But He says nothing moisturizes his hair like the moisture renew. Its true I have tried to get him to use different stuff and it don't look as great when he uses different stuff!
Emily K.
I used to not condition my hair daily because it tends to weight down my straight hair.

This product is super light weight... so much so that I'm able to use it daily! Leaves my hair feeling silky, detangled, and easy to comb through.
Veronica S.
Richmond, TX
I've been using Pantene pro v for years and it never disappoints! This conditioner works well and makes my hair super soft and shiny. I do wish they made more different scented shampoos/conditioners because it's all pretty much the same and sometimes I just want my hair to smell fruity, so I end up buying something else. Lol
marcia b.
Turtle Lake, WI
Awesome results for when hair gets lifeless, and priced right on budget. local walmart seems to run best deals, and love how soft my hair feels, bottles are like decorations ion my shower wall,
Aicha D.
Corona, NY
I love the way Pantene makes your hair feel after every was I use this product often when I feel like washing my hair and it is very affordable it is only like 10 and I love the smell of it after every wash it is very satisfied to. Me I love it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was exxcited to try this but I didn't notice a difference in your hair after a while of using it daily. You get a lot of product for the money you paid. I purchased mine from target. I don't think I would purchase again. I was disappointed in the lack of results.
nique w.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all i use this product at home every two weeks stil use. secondly it smells awesome. thirdly they lied it does last for 24hrs only abt 6hrs i sometime leave it on my hair over night it does justice but not enough for me. maybe because i have curly hair idk :)
Nééy R.
buenos aires
esto no abre las puntas ? yo tengon el pelo grasoso.