BY PANTENE #45 in Detangling Treatments

Amelia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this in my hair every time I wash it. My hair is fine but there is a lot of it. Its consistency is a little thinner than other leave ins I've tried. But a little goes a long way. It could be improved by having a little less watery consistency.
Sidney B.
Mc Clure, PA
THIS HAS QUITE LITERALLY SAVED MY HAIR. For the past four months, my hair has been fried. Absolutely ruined. Damaged to the point that an entire section on the left side of my head was breaking uncontrollably because it was so dry. I didn't know what to do. I was using hydrating shampoos and conditioners and doing weekly deep treatments but NOTHING was working. I switched to this line of Pantene products (I also use the shampoo and conditioner from the anti-breakage line) and I've seen huge strides of improvement over the last two weeks. My hair looks healthier as it air dries as well as after I style it. The drastic change is unreal. I'm finally seeing healthier hair and the thickness my hair once had is starting to return. Wouldn't have happened without this wonderful detangler.
Mary C.
I really enjoy using the Pantene Styling Gel Spray Fine Rootlift. With my hair being baby fine it tends to be flat, so I use this product to increase the volume in my hair. The gel spray is lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down or cause any greasiness. It is not sticky or look heavy. The price point and availability of the product is fabulous. I highly recommend this for anyone needing volume and hold for fine hair! 5 stars!
Mirtha M.
This doesn't do anything to my hair. I tried to use it before braiding my hair so I won't have to deal with knots or just because and an hour later and my hair is tangled. I do love the smell. Honestly I'll just spray it so that my hair can smell good.
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
I love this product, I use it in my hair almost every time I shower. It's a little bit better than most but it lasts all day and it smells great. It helps leave my hair looking shiny and healthy all day. Even for blondes.
Averie A.
Wisconsin
I have SUPER long hair and when I get out of the shower It's extremely tangled. This product makes brushing out my hair SO much easier. I use it ever time I get out of the shower. Also, it smells amazing!
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
This product says it for fine hair but I can use it on my daughter's hair who has very thick hair. It untangles her hair very quickly and she doesn't have to sit and have someone comb thru her hair ripping her hair out because this product let's the comb go right through the tangles. I also use it on my hair as it is very thin and tangles very easily. I bought it for my hair and got an added bonus because it worked on my daughter's as well.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Smells amazing, its a great amount for your buck. helps brushing and combing hair to easily slide through the hair and makes it soft and silky. saves you time. i have super long hair and i spend a good amount of time brushing through my hair without this its extremely frustrating.
Anna T.
This is one of the only detanglers I've ever used that actually works. It makes combing my hair after a shower so easy and it smells nice and fresh. It definitely is not greasy or heavy when you apply it after a shower to damp hair. I don't think you should apply to dry hair.
Meghan S.
Buffalo, NY
I spray this on my hair after washing my hair. This detangler and wet brush makes my hair so easy to brush through. Since I have long hair I used to get a lot of knots. This product helps untangle my knots and helps my brush glide through my hair. Other detangles I have used left my hair feeling sticky and oily but not this one. It also makes my hair smell really fresh!
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
How does this compare to the other detanglers from the brand?
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does this actually keep your hair from breaking???