Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayPantene
Pro-V Fine Hair Professional Style Shaping Extra Strong Hairspray Dual Pack

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Professional Style Shaping Extra Strong Hairspray Dual Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Perfect for keeping my curly hair in place!in reviews
My hair is hard to hold curls and this product works pretty well.in reviews
I highly recommend this product to anyone that curls their hair and want to keep it bouncy and shiny :) it's the best in reviews
This hairspray is really good if you need your hair to stay in place. I hate fly always and this always tames my baby hairs
Smithville, TX
Wonderful for fine hairlines you the added volume that you need from a hairspray great hold for several hours.
Royse City, TX
I very rarely use hairspray. But when I do, I use Pantene. I love the smell and can always trust the mist to spray out very in a very fine cloud. Since I have very fine hair- using brands that spray out in puddles will ruin my style every time. Pentene is my trusted go to brand always.
Doral, FL
Excellent product as all of pantene leaves hair clean, fresh, pleasant meets its functions so certainly an excellent product
Advance, NC
I love this! It smells so good. I won't even wear perfume and people will tell me how good I smell. I also love how it holds my hair in place without looking or feeling stiff
Oceanside, CA
I love the way pantene hair products smell and this one leaves my hair smelling so good at the same time as doing its job
Atwater, CA
Love the way my hair feels after using it. It's affordable 5 bucks for a two pack. Love the smell and it does last longs I don't have others to compare it to. I would definitely recommend this hairspray to others! Great product makes my hair not be so flaky
Holds well and doesn't make hair look wet or clumped together like many that I have tried.
Mckinney, TX
My hair is in between fine and thick so I was hoping this product would hold my hair without it falling flat but it didn't that. It worked for maybe an hour, if that. I like the smell, it isn't strong like other hair sprays that can give me headache. Maybe this product will work for others though.
Maitland, FL
I have thick, long, and frizzy hair. This hairspray is my current go to. It's perfect for laying flat any problem bits as it's pretty strong and effective, but definitely not long lasting. I can maybe get an hour or two before I have to reapply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Providence, KY