Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Professional Style Shaping Extra Strong Hairspray Dual Pack

BY PANTENE

• "My hair is hard to hold curls and this product works pretty well." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for keeping my curly hair in place!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone that curls their hair and want to keep it bouncy and shiny :) it's the best " in 1 review
Sarany O.
My hair is in between fine and thick so I was hoping this product would hold my hair without it falling flat but it didn't that. It worked for maybe an hour, if that. I like the smell, it isn't strong like other hair sprays that can give me headache. Maybe this product will work for others though.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
Love the way my hair feels after using it. It's affordable 5 bucks for a two pack. Love the smell and it does last longs I don't have others to compare it to. I would definitely recommend this hairspray to others! Great product makes my hair not be so flaky
Jessica S.
Maitland, FL
I have thick, long, and frizzy hair. This hairspray is my current go to. It's perfect for laying flat any problem bits as it's pretty strong and effective, but definitely not long lasting. I can maybe get an hour or two before I have to reapply.
Jessica R.
Kept my hair in place without the frizz. When i sprayed the hairspray my hair didn't come out stiff and dry like the other sprays does. My hair was still bouncy and had flexable. The price was reasonable and will buy again
Kelsey H.
Abilene, TX
Since my hair tends to be more oily and doesn't have much volume to it, I only trust Pantene Extra Strong Hold hairspray to hold my strands in place. I've tried other hair sprays and they've all either been too thick and heavy, sticky, or not sticky enough to hold my hair in place! I finally quit trying to branch out and have been dedicated to using Pantene Extra Strong hairspray ever since! I absolutely love it.
Samantha A.
Eureka, CA
I use this hair spray a lot and let a lot of people to get this product it works so well and holds for a long time. it wonderful to use a hair spray that actually holds longer hen five minutes, this is a must have
Casey G.
This is one of the best hair sprays I've found for my hair. Fine, flat, troublesome! Never seem to hold a curl, much less anything else. This product really did a good job of keeping in a curl and I didn't have to fuss with it too much. Lasted me a long time, too.
Ashley C.
Amazing product as all of pantenes line of hair products are. It is very effective and the hold is amazing. This hair spray will last all day long. I don't have anything bad to say as far as this product goes and would fully recommend the product to others.
Sakinah F.
Chicago , IL
After washing my hair, I normally put it in a ponytail and leave it for the day. Now I use this and it holds my fly away hair down all day and I love it! No more bathroom hair fix ups. Lol
SHANNON G.
Lavon, TX
I very rarely use hairspray. But when I do, I use Pantene. I love the smell and can always trust the mist to spray out very in a very fine cloud. Since I have very fine hair- using brands that spray out in puddles will ruin my style every time. Pentene is my trusted go to brand always.