BY PANTENE #83 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Dana D.
Well I love the smell of the hold isn’t the best and I feel like I’m always spraying double the amount to get Even a slight cold. It’s great for touchups but not good for the initial morning spray where you need it to hold all day
Nicole B.
college point
This hairspray held up my hair so nicely all day. It smells good, and I use when I curl my hair and it keeps it intact . It is a good price for the quality and I would definitely recommend it. I’m up to my second can.
Patricia D.
Good stuff!! Holds great whether I spray light if my hair is down or slightly more for an up do!! Seems to be weather resistant too.
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
Works great, is affordable, but it does have one setback... AEROSOL SMELL. It’s kind of strong. But the actual hairspray smells really good and holds really good! Hold your breath when spraying this one!
Maura D.
Pantene is my go-to brand for hair care. It holds very well and can be brushed out too.
Estella R.
Love this smell of this first of all ( might be weird to some people) it does give a strong hold, that’s lasting for curls. I usually wear weaves, and curl my weave and spray this, this product lasts a a while probably a year because I wear my natural hair. Ps. I tried to use this as a setting spray because I heard they used hair spray as setting spray back in the day ( I DONT RECOMMEND THat LOL) however it didn’t give me any bumbsvor pimples.
💅AJ G.
I love this hair spray and how it holds your hail I place but it just makes your hair a little hard but overall I do recommend and the hair spray washes out like shampoo
Elise C.
Randers
This holds my hair in place all day and all night, even if I sweat. It's so cheap that all most anybody can but it
Eva D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This works great and smells even better , I like that it doesn’t leave that sticky feeling in your hair and is very light weight
Leah L.
abbeville, LA
Smells good, but I don't think it holds very well, and as far and humidity goes, in south Louisiana nothing can help lol. Maybe it's the amount I'm usung, because I don't use a lot. My husband loves it though.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?